Chapter 35

His Family

Tee's POV

"I'm Tee Darvid.."  my voice is cold and I look straight in his eyes without any emotions..

He was taken aback when he realize who I am but his cold facade show no inclination of his thoughts.

"Well Mr.Darvid it's surprising meeting you here at my son place." He said with interest while i clenched my hand and calms my nerves.

"Oh...you maybe shocked if you know why I am here Mr.Stones.." i said in a cold voice daring him to say something while I look straight in his eyes.

My son Wayu came to me and took Munchkin with him who clung tightly and burying his face to his neck.

"I'm Aranya Stones...nice meeting you Mr Darvid.."

She extend her hand for handshake breaking the tension and i  turned to her shaking her politely.

"Nice meeting you Mrs Stones..."

"Papa i think we should go.." Wayu looked at me with begging eyes to rein myself.I slightly nod at him but got interrupted when Thanu cut our thoughts.

"You're not leaving...., this is my place,my home and your my guest or must i say my Family!."

Thanu suddenly said before I can move my feet' while he was holding Wayu hand.

"Mom.,this is Wayu My beloved and my Son Theo!.." 

Thanu look at his Mom who had a shocked expression and soon understanding was written on her face.

"I"m glad to meet you here.." She hug Wayu cheerfully while Wayu stood frozen with the warm welcome.

On the other hand Thanu's Father froze when he heard the name and look at Wayu with disgust which makes my nerves boiled in anger.

"It's nice meeting you Mam,...this is My son Theo.." he put down Theo and give them wai.While Theo  do the same and hide behind his legs nervous.

"He is so cute.." she said then look back instantly at Thanu thinking what she heard before..

"Wait..did I misheard you before?" She looks shock when Thanu nod at him..

"Oh..my..god!!.. I have a grandson??..really?..,but how?"

Thanu lead her to sit beside him and explained everything.her face showed so many emotions.

I keep staring at Mr.Stones who is still quiet but I notice Munchkin who feel anxious and uncomfortable.

"Munchkin do you want ice cream?..." he smiled at me and nod.

"Yes please Mimi,Thank you." As he walk to me and I held his hand heading to the kitchen.

Mr.Stones looks puzzled on what he heard while I just ignore him.

I would love to give him a peace of shit if he talked bad at my son,I almost lost my temper if not for my son begging.He is lucky this time but I will not hold myself again if I hear him talking badly.

"Munchkin are you okay.?" I sit him in the stool kitchen counter after getting his ice cream.

"Mimi I'm ok...." he continues eating while I tried to hear what they are talking but they spoke so low.I gaze at my Munchkin and ruffled his hair which earns a pout and cute glare.