Chapter 31

His Regrets

Wayu's POV

W.B.Darvid Hospital....
Eversince i learned his car accident I never left his side.That day,i collapsed from exhaustion and stressed, the moment I woke up all I wanted is to rush on his side but Papa held me down to rest for a while although I hate it I can't deny his request.I lay there and close my eyes,recall what happen before he was involved the accident.

Flashback..

At Child Matters International...
"What games are you playing this time!"I yelled and glaring at him while my heart pounding so fast.

"Wayu,please listen,I am not playing anything."

While he was trying to get near me.

I back away while he stop and drop his hand on his side dejectedly.He gaze at me like he was searching something then he look sad.

"Stay away from my SON!..."i said and stormed out the door leaving him standing there.

Flashback end...

And when I saw him looking at me with pain and dejected face,i know I hurt him with my words..a tears slip in my eyes and I felt a hand wipe it,i open my eyes and I saw Papa beside me.

"It's my fault...this accident would not happened if I was not too harsh to him that day...."i said with regrets.

"No Sweetheart don't say that,don't blame yourself please.."Papa said as he hold my hand.

I just shook my head and glance at Kit who also look gloomy.

"Ai'Kit how is he?"as he hold my hand and they help me sit up.

"He already passed the critical situation Ai'Yu and he is moved to a private room..."he replied seriously.

I sigh in relief but I notice Kit still look distressed.

"There's more right?"..I said anxiously.

"He not yet woken up...,at this moment he is in coma." Kit said staring at me .

"Coma?......,what do you mean?" I said confused

"He sustained a fatal injury 'Yu,it's already a miracle he was brought here immediately." he sighed deeply for a while and i just sit there absorbing all He said.

"I need to go to him..... please let me go to him...."i said after being silence,pleading with them to let me go.

"Sweetheart,we will let you but we need you to calm down ok."Papa says while unhooking my dextrose and i nod to them.

They help me walk to the next room where  he was confine.Soon i turned the knob to open it and walk inside.I gasp out loud and choke out my sob.,i covered my mouth while tears is freely streaming on my cheeks..

I walk to his side while Papa and Kit stay outside giving me a privacy.I gazed at him with so much pain and seeing all the tubes connected on his body.

"Phi,I'm so sorry..."I hold his hand tightly,kiss it and put it back and I gently caress his face,

"Forgive me Phi...for pushing you away,forgive me for leaving you....."

I keep holding his hand while tears falling and staring on his face.He had some bruise and a bandage wrapped around his head.

"Please Phi..,don't leave me..,fight for me..please.."I beg while kissing his hand and tears keep falling on my cheeks.

His heartbeat still the same and no reaction.I stay there till Papa come for me to get rest but  I refused to move and be far away from him.

He decided to put and extra bed in his room and let me rest there.

After I settled Papa told me be strong for him and for munchkin which I asked Papa to look after since I want to stay on his side.

He nod at me and told me that my son is already occupying their bed at home..I thank him and he kissed my forehead before he left to go home while I stay there watching him over praying for some miracle.

Kit's POV

Yesterday I was surprised to see him in hospital hallway while we are waiting for P'Thanu to be cleared on his critical stage.We are all downhearted and no one wanted to leave,then we heard a footstep coming.We all glance saw Wayu how his step stop while staring at us.Before we know it he was already falling and all of us panic,His Dad was able to catch his fall and carried him to emergency room.

I checked up on him and saw he fall unconscious due to exhaustion and too much stressed.He was given a room to rest and dextrose to keep his sugar level down,while P'Mark and out friend stayed at the hallway infront of ICU waiting and Uncle Tae is on phone with someone outside his room.

I look at him lying down in hospital bed sleeping.I walk to him and hold his hand.

"Please Wayu,you need to be strong...he need you...,P'Thanu need you."i said while staring at him with so much emotions.

Seeing him here means only one thing to me,he read the folder and Uncles already told him the truth.

I stay there till Uncle Tae came back and I bid my leave since I have rounds to do.

My day pass by so quickly before I know it my shift end and I'm at Wayu room,He is awake already and Uncle Tee is talking to him,I look around for Uncle Tae but he is not here.

I walk to his side when he start having a panic attack and Uncle is trying to calm him down.When he was calm he asked me how is P'Thanu which I said he passed the critical stage but I didn't know how to tell him that he is in coma.

When he ask more and I told him that he is in coma and not sure when he will wake up,he insist of going to him.It's hurt seeing your friends broke down infront of you but I can only be strong for them when all I want is cried and needing P'Mark cares.

After he calmed down we held and bring him to P'Thanu room.,we stay outside and while he go to his side.

"Kit,Thank you for being here for my son." Uncle Tee said after Wayu came inside.

"He is my bestfriend Uncle,I would always be here for him."i said smiling at him while he look at me with fondness.

"Do you still have a work to do?"

"I'm already done with my shift,I just stay here to check on Wayu and P'Thanu."

"Then can I bother you to join me for coffee here at the cafeteria?" He asks and I agree.

We both go to Cafeteria while he keep asking me how is my work here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~