×i'm not a gay×

The school have gone on vacation, Taehyung had Jungkook have both graduated. Taetae was sketching a bunny

 Taetae was sketching a bunny

Guys am improving^^^

when Jungkook ran into her room startling her. "Way to give me an heart attack brother." Jungkook close his eyes leaning against the closed door with his back as he shook his head vigorously.

Taehyung notice something was wrong, she drop her pencil and stood up resting her both hands on Jungkook's shoulder, "kookie? Are you okay? What happened." Jungkook snap his eyes open and shook his head walking towards her bed. Taehyung sigh and sat next to Jungkook, massaging his shoulder gently.

"Tell me what happened maybe I can help you." Jungkook look at her face and sigh heavily before nodding his head. " Something weird happened." Taehyung knit her brows in confusion, already getting curious . " And what is it?" She asked genuinely worried for her brother. " Bambam kissed me😬." Taehyung gasp and fell off from the edge of the bed. Jungkook stood up and sat on his legs in front of her tugging the edge of her jumper.

"What should I do! What should I do?" Taehyung blink and started laughing making Jungkook to pout because she was wasn't taking it serious. "Are you, by chance-- no no no." Jungkook cut her off deepen the pout on his lips as he looks like someone who is about to cry. "Unbelievable. He is a gay." Taehyung said smiling. "It's not about him now it about me what should I do.." Jungkook kept tugging her jumper.

" Okay first,tell me what actually happened." Jungkook nod his head and lean against the bed patting his chest. " we were playing pac man (the video game) and then teasing each other and laughing and all that. When he told me to pause the game I thought maybe he wanted to drink water and I did. But when I turn to look at him he, he..kissed me. Gosh he kiss me!" Taehyung nod understandingly and move closer to Jungkook. " After that?" She asked,"after that. I excuse myself and came here, geez my heart is beating so fast I think I will collapse." Taehyung grin and start giggling while jungkook complain to himself that the atmosphere is getting hot.

"Did you feel okay with it?" She asked her grin getting wider, Jungkook paused and turn to look at her with a frown on his face. "I don't know Taetae, I was so shocked. Gosh I--- Taatae is Jungkook is your room Bambam is looking for him!" Jimin voice came from outside the room and Jungkook almost faint. Taehyung mouth hung open not knowing what to say.

"Tell her am not, tell her am not I don't want to see him. Oh gosh Taetae I want to die. " Jungkook whispered and Taehyung roll her eyes at her overdramatic brother, crossing her arms. " You shouldn't avoid him you should talk to him about it." Taehyung said. " And tell him what? Jungkook whisper again." Taehyung?" Jungkook eyes almost bug out of its socket when he heard Bambam deep voice at the door, Taehyung turn her gaze towards the closed door thinking. "I want to go home and I just wanted to say goodbye to Kookie is he with you?" Taehyung nod her head even though Bambam won't see her, she turn around to look at Jungkook and couldn't find him.

'Where is he?' she thought and check under her bed not seeing Jungkook, she shift her gaze towards her lavatory and walk towards it. She twist the door and saw that it was lock,she took a deep sigh and walk back to open the room door. Bambam eyes move from side to side to see if Jungkook was inside but he didn't get a glimpse of him.

"He isn't here." Taehyung drawl and Bambam nod. " But if he went out I'll tell him you said goodbye once he return" Taehyung said not allowing Bambam to say anything. The taller boy nod and turn around going towards the transparent elevator. Jimin crossed her arms beside the open door where Taehyung was currently standing and lean against the wall while staring at Bambam who was obviously pressing the first floor button and wave at him as the elevator decend.

"Where is Kookie?" Taehyung look at Jimin before walking inside her room with Jimin following behind. "Kookie come out now he is gone!" Taehyung announced and Jungkook reluctantly open the lavatory door poking his head out first before walking out while sighing in relieve.

"You were hidding?! Why on Earth were you hidding Bambam was sad he didn't say goodbye to you and you were inside hidding in tae's bathroom." Jungkook look at Taehyung when he felt her staring at him, he shook his head after he got the hint of what she was trying to ask. Jimin turn to look at Taehyung before looking back at Jungkook. "What are you guys hidding?" She asked,"nothing." The twins chorus and Jungkook left the room to think leaving his sisters alone.

While Taehyung pretend to be doing something when Jimin look back at her.

Jungkook walk into his room patting his chest continously as his heart throb against his chest. "God...why am I feeling this way?" He push his room door open and plop on his bed without locking the door. He sniff the intoxicating scent on his bed where Bambam lay down before they start playing games and his throbbing heart relax.

He lift his head and scoff before going into his lavatory to bathe. He turn on the shower and release a deep breath as the cold water touches his skin. He tried not to think of his best friend which was obviously impossible as he close his eyes and brushes his index finger against his parted lower lip thinking of the kiss.

As soon as he realized what he was doing,he snap his eyes open and shake his head cursing under his breath. "I'm not a gay. I'm not a gay." He groan frustratedly.

I know I said I'll write about Jimin and Mark am sorry for not keeping my promise and I will try to write it. And I'm also sorry this chapter is short. The day I had an idea I couldn't use my wattpad it misbehaving.

Questions of the day.

What kind of cup doesn't hold water?😁

Please comment.