× Extremely reckless×

"Please let me come with you." Mark pleaded hugging namjoon leg like a koala and the man look down at him, irked. "I swear to God if you don't let go of my leg I'm gonna kick you so hard in the face and make sure you get into coma." Namjoon groan and Mark hesitatingly let go of his leg while crying. He weeped melancholically, his head bobbing up and down as a loud rugged sob erupt from his lips.

"Why didn't she trust me? Why did she think i'd break up with her." He asked to no one in particular but namjoon halt on his heels and pivoted, to see Mark fucked state while glaring holes into his body. " She was physically ready but not mentally. Jiminie is still a baby and she doesn't fully understand what loves means. My sweet baby girl took her own life out of stupidity, she killed herself for someone who doesn't worth it." Namjoon sniffed loudly and glare at Chen who was lying on the floor with face all bloody after he has unleash his fury and pain on the latter.

"Ple-please let me see her. Let me go wi-with you." Mark plead for the umpteenth times not caring if his father was dying. Namjoon slowly avert his gaze from Chen and lower then to Mark who was crying loudly on the floor. He match towards him with heavy steps and crouch down in front of the boy while folding his arms over his chest. Mark slowly lifted up his head, his eyes were bloodshot and red, his nose too was red, his face was basically the same color as his red hair.

     He gulp as he stare at namjoon emotionless face. his eyes that were filled with fury, hatred, melancholy and pity...? He blink away the tears that was blurring his vision and quietly sniff. "As soon as I leave here. I don't want to ever see your face. But if I do, put it in mind that you'll be as good as dead." Namjoon spat with venom and stood up before walking away with his men.

Mark cried loudly on the floor and keep chanting a series of sorry. Who was he apologizing to, he doesn't even have an idea.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Mark stare at the bridge with no emotion in his face. His face was pale, his hair was a mess like he hasn't comb it for a week but did he care? Nah..

He didn't care how the people who pass by are staring at him like he was about to jump off the bridge. But maybe that's because he actually left his home to jump off the bridge. Love would either make or mar a person. Mark was fucked. Fucked because the first person he has let into his life and love has left him.

She qualm their love, and knowing it has made Mark more depressed. How did everything went downhill so quickly. He close his eyes, walking closer to the barrier of the bridge and tumble. he quickly snap his eyes open when he felt a  cold grip around his wrist. "What do you think you are doing?!" Mark whip his head upward to see an unfamiliar face. A girl wearing a black face cap, black leather jacket and big boot.

Her fingers was wrapped around his wrist firmly. Mark was amazed, she was able to hold him. With her small baby like face and small figure no one would believe she is strong. "Did you think about how your families would feel if you kill yourself?" She asked but Mark remained silent. "What about your mother? The woman who carried you for good nine months and raise you to this age? Did you think about her?" Mark gulp, his eyes gleaming with fresh tears.

"I think you are not ready to die." With that she pulled him up with all her might and they both landed on the ground, groaning. Mark sat up while she stood up and dust her trouser as she stare at him. Mark looked down, pulling a handful of his hair before getting up from the floor and walk away leaving his savior utterly speechless. "That asshole. Yah! I just saved your life!" She ran after him.

______________________________

Sorry I didn't update on time. Something came up.