*little brat*

*At cake 🍰 slice🔪*

Moonbin immediately stood up as he saw Jinnie and her daughter entering the bakery. "Good morning boss" he said and bow.

"Aish... Moonbin-ah, how many times have I told you not to call me boss. " Jinnie narrowed her eyebrows at the young male. "Uh, Sorry ma'am" Moonbin apologized. "You don't have to apologize, okay?" Jinnie replied and started walking towards the kitchen, leaving her daughter behind.

"Okay." Moonbin replied with a soft smile adorning his handsome face.

"But you can call me boss." Minnie said with a cheeky wide grin, making Moonbin speechless. " Minnie! " Jin screamed.

"What?! I was just saying, tsk." Minnie replied and walk towards the counter.

Time skip**

    Jinnie was in the kitchen with other workers while Moonbin was at the counter with Minnie. She brought out her iPad and told Moonbin to take her photos which the quiet male did. Before he saw a new customer walking into the bakery.

He stood up to take orders leaving frowning and pouting Minnie behind.

"Good day ma'am-"

"Hot caramel macchiato." She cut off Moonbin who just nod his head. "And be fast." She added. 'how rude' Moonbin thought and went back to the counter to make the coffee while listening to Minnie whines.

"I'll be right back okay." he told Minnie and went to give the rude lady her order. He gently remove the coffee from the tray and play it on the table. The rude lady immediately take the cup and sip from the hot coffee while Moonbin was already making his way back to the counter, but stopped in his tracks when the rude lady called him.

"Are you crazy?!"she yelled making other customers to avert their gaze on her.

"What?" Moonbin mumbled giving her a confused look.

"It hot you idiot!" She yelled again. "But you said you wanted a hot macchiato" Moonbin replied. " I'm sorry, I'll make a better one."

"Of course you will, and be fast." she retort eyeing the young male. Minnie was curious about what was going on since it was a long distance she didn't heard much of what the rude lady was saying so she wait at the counter and watch as Moonbin approach her with red eyes.

She then look at the coffee the male was holding and asked,"what happened?."

"The lady said she wanted a hot coffee, and I made it with perfect temperature. But she just yelled and insult me complaining it was very hot." He explained. " Let me see" Minnie say and stood up from her chair before dipping her pinkie into the coffee. "But it's warm" she gave Moonbin the same confused look the male gave the rude lady seconds ago like 'are you nut?' and took the coffee from him.

"Wait, where are you going to?" Moonbin asked.

"To give her back of course" she replied and went to the rude customer table." Here is your coffee" she said and place the cup on the table. The lady turn looking over her shoulder as if she was looking for someone then drift her gaze at Minnie.

"I said I need a new coffee are you dumb!"

"Dumb? You're the dumb one here because you can't differentiate between what's hot and warm" Minnie replied with a bitchy tone making the lady to stand up and slap her across the face. "You crazy brat, do I look like your age mate?" she slapped Minnie for the second time, Moonbin quickly dash into the kitchen to inform Jinnie.

While other customers were surprised watching the scene that the rude lady was creating. Minnie was in the verge of tears but decided to hold it. Instead of showing this rude lady she was weak she is going to show her, her crazy brat side. Minnie turned and glare at the lady are chubby cheeks were now painted with purple due to the hard slap.

"You want me to show you the type of crazy brat I am?" The lady raise a brow and fold her arms over her chest." What are you going to do?" She asked sarcastically. Minnie gave her a devilish smirk, walking closer and instantly tug her black long hair making the lady to scream.

"I'll show you the type of crazy brat I am and you'll learn not to mess with me you maniac bitch." The other customers didn't bother to interfere or separate them as they all thought the lady deserves what she got. No one has ever complained about Jin's pastries or coffee even if she wasn't the one that made it.

Her workers are just as good in baking and all that like her and here this rude customer is, complaining which means she has only come to look for trouble and Minnie is just giving her an example. "Minnie let go off her!" Jin yelled as she ran towards their direction.

Minnie reluctantly let go off her hair, "bitch" she told the lady whose face has turned red. "You're the bitch, midget" the lady retort. "Uh? Midget?" Minnie gave her a hot slap that echoed in the building in her cheeks before Jinnie pulled her aside. "Who are you? And why are you creating such a scene?" The rude lady instantly face Jinnie.

Jinnie look at her with big eyes and mouth hanging in o-shaped." Hwasa?" She mumbled. "You know this bitch Mom?" Minnie asked glaring at the lady." Y-yes, she's y-your dad ex" Jinnie replied.

"What?!" Minnie screamed as they watch the lady smirk with her swollen face.

"How could dad date such a ugsome manaic?"

" You were the one who sent the photos right?" Jinnie asked

"Yes I did and what're you going to do about it? You, So you're Jinnie's daughter tsk, I should've know. You're just a bitch like your mother, are you even sure you're Joonie's daughter because your mother is a snatcher and a slut."

" How dare you-"Minnie was going to dive her but she quickly took the warm coffee and splash it on her face and at same time her dress. "My dress!!" She dive the lady, straddling her and slapping her mercilessly whilst Jin and Moonbin was trying their best to get her off the lady before some of her husband men walk into the bakery.

  Towing Minnie who kept kicking her legs in the air from the lady and pulling the lady out of the bakery. "Let go off me bastards, Jinnie! This isn't over yet, you took Namjoon away from me and I'm gonna get him back"

Sorry for the late update

Check out this new book

Bed of roses