×This is war×

Eunwoo tried his best to stop his fiancée from crying but all his effort were furtile. They just lost their baby sassy Queen. The one who makes everywhere lively. Minnie could be too sassy, blithe and savage sometimes but yet she brings smiles to everyone close to her. Sometimes her antics might be extremely foolish but still it will make you smile. Everything about her was angelic. She is just a fragile heart who helplessly fall in love with a guy. A guy she thinks she couldn't live without when she has a whole family who would have helped her go through it all.

  The front door swung open and the family avert their gaze towards the door. Jinnie eyes widen in surprise as yoongi and hoseok dash towards them. "Yo-you came?" She stuttered as yoongi pulled her into a comforting hug. "Of course we ca-came. I'm so sorry Jinnie." Jinne shook her head and hug yoongi tighter. "N-no it's me who should be sorry, I ru-ruin your honeymoon." Yoongi shook her head rubbing up and down on jinnie's back as the latter sob weakingly. "You didn't, you didn't. I'm sorry for not being here for you earlier." Yoongi sob along with jinnie and hoseok who have been staring at them sadly walk towards them and hug them both to his chest.

  "It's okay, let it all out." Hoseok said to his wife and bestfriend before averting his gaze to Jung kook who hung his head low and was pulling harshly on his hair. "Where is namjoon?" Eunwoo who was comforting his girlfriend on the floor look up at him with a soft sigh. "Eomeoni said he left and she doesn't have an idea of where he went to." Hoseok gulp and nod his head before pecking his wife cheek while patting jinnie's hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
     Namjoon stare through the window of his car, staring at the city although his mind isn't saving what he was seeing as his mind was occupied with memories of his beautiful bubbly and sassy daughter.

"I'm not gonna get that Minnie you have a room filled with plushies and figurines that I don't even know what you are doing with them." Namjoon said while putting on his shoe and staring at six years old Minnie.

"Please daddy please....just a little doll house with barbie..I promise I will never asked you anything till you age." Namjoon laughed as his wife was laughing hard in the dinning.

"Really?" He asked grinning and Minnie nod her head vigorously. "You really are my daughter. So funny." He laughed not seeing the pout that formed on her plump lips. Namjoon took his briefcase and was about to walk towards his wife when Minnie wrap her chubby hands around his legs, stopping his from getting closer to his wife. Namjoon look down to see that puppy look shinning brightly at him.

Her pink plump lips which was pouted was quivering and her big brown eyes were shimmering with tears. Her pink and white bow tie ponytail holder which was used to hold her black fluffy hair in a ponytail matches perfectly with her pink shirt and short that has a white Kitty at the front. Namjoon quickly avert his gaze and seokjin laughed at him. "Please...please... Daddy. Are you going to buy me the little house?" Minnie asked with expectant look and namjoon hum and shook his head. Of course he is going to buy it but he was in the mood to tease her.

"Yo-you won't?" She asked with her baby voice, a deep frown appearing on her face and namjoon nod saying."I won't you have a lot of toys." Minnie whined and sat on his shoe, wrapping her hands around his legs tighter with a big pout on her plump lips. "Don't go near mommy then. No goodbye kisses, you are going to work with no good bye kisses mommy won't give you a good bye kiss." Seokjin giggled and start recording the scene that unfold in front of her.

Namjoon prop his hand on his waist and nod his head while giving a thumb up to his daughter. "Woahhhh so daddy won't get a goodbye kis-yes! Now go mommy won't kiss you." Minnie said and namjoon laughed. "But you are sitting on my feet and trying to paralyze me with your weight and you are telling me to leave." Namjoon reasoned and Minnie look up at him before letting go of his legs and ran towards her mother who was recording everything and eating her food peacefully.