×do you want a 👶sibling×

Seokjin or Jinnie woke up feeling a slight headache she turned to look at the other side of the bed but it was empty, she stood up and walk around the luxurious bedroom when she saw her husband working.

She smiled of how handsome he looks working with bathrobe and geek glasses

She smiled of how handsome he looks working with bathrobe and geek glasses. He was too focused on his laptop to even notice his wife presence.

"I thought you left already" she smiled and walk closer to him and gave him a peck on his lips.

He grin"no darling, I decide not to, since today is Saturday I wanna spend the day with you and my beautiful kids" he smiled and made her sit on his lap and connect their lips.

Jinnie softly giggled after pulling away from the kiss, "Are you okay?"Namjoon asked after noticing his wife looks. "mmm I just have a slight headache" Jinnie replied and massage her temples." You want me to call the doctor? " Namjoon asked." Geez Joonie,am a doctor remember? And it's just a slight headache am fine" Jinnie reassured him.

" Call me that one more time" Namjoon said with a smirk. Jinnie lean closer to his ear and whispered seductively"Joon.. ie"."oooh I got boner" Namjoon said dramatically making Jinnie to laugh.

"Oh please control your hor-" Jinnie stopped talking as she felt like hauling."are you okay?" Namjoon asked worriedly. Jinnie quickly got up from her husband lap and rushed to the lavatory to haul, Namjoon didn't waste anything time as he followed her and rub circles on her back to calm her down.

After hauling, Namjoon went out of the lavatory,she took her tooth brush and wash her teeth while Namjoon was worried sick,pacing back and forth in the bedroom while waiting for his wife.

When Namjoon saw her coming out of the bathroom he walk faster to her and held her waist, " baby, are you okay? Should I call the doctor? " He asked. Jinnie gave him a slight smile," you don't have to Joonie and am okay but" she stopped and fiddle with her fingers." Namjoon place his index finger in her chin and left her face"but what hun?" He asked.

She gulped, "A-am pregnant" she replied. "You're pregnant" Namjoon repeat what he heard and his worried expression changed into a sad one"wae? Why're you sad?" Jinnie asked."you don't want this baby?" She continued without giving Namjoon a chance to speak." No baby don't take it that way, it, it just I think three kids are enough and I don't want you to be stressed and you know I almost lost you when you were giving birth to Minnie. I don't want that please try to understand me" he explained.

Jinnie crossed her arms and pout," then you should learn how to use protection and control your hormones or maybe we should start sleeping in a separate room, it's fine I understand you're scared of losing me but I got to decide what to do too" then she left the room leaving Namjoon speechless, Namjoon pull a hand full of his hair and plopped on the king sized bed.

Jinnie went downstairs to get a bottle water when she saw Minnie playing with her tablet, "morning mom" she gave her mother a bright smile. Jinnie smiled, sitting close to her cute daughter and place tender kisses all over her face making Minnie to giggle.

"How was your night mochi?"

"It was fine, nice weather,yours?" Minnie asked.

" Cuddling with your appa makes it great" Jinnie replied and Minnie gave her a wide cheeky grin." Baby,do you want a sibling?" Jinnie blurt out. Minnie blink her eyes multiple times while staring at her mother and smiled, "no thanks" she replied and focus on whatever she is doing in her tablet.

Jinnie weakly smiled at her daughter before going to the kitchen to grab a bottle water and went back upstairs. She was about to open the door of her room when she heard the twins doing their morning routine,she turned on her heels and open the door of her kids shared room. "Stop yelling, will you?*huff*" after closing the door behind her they continue yelling which makes her groan in frustration"I guess am not gonna keep this baby since you two are like five kids to be controlled" she muttered and went to her room.