×the red haired female is our 👩‍🏫teacher×

They got to the restaurant and took a seat while their bodyguards were outside the restaurant observing every where.

Hoseok called the waiter and ordered food,the waiter was a handsome little boy let's say two years older than Minnie, that caught Minnie eyes. When ever other customers call the waiter Minnie will pout her lips and glare at them,which Jungkook didn't fail to notice.

She kept ordering more food just to see the boy while the three figure sitting with her was just staring at her with big eyes and agape mouth.

"You're not eating all that,are you?" Taetae asked munching the chicken in her mouth.

" Of course not,am taking them home" she replied.

" But Mom is gonna prepare dinner since uncle hoseok is here we can all eat together as family when dad comes back" Taetae try to reason.

" Then I'll keep then in the fridge" Minnie replied.

" Are you falling for him?"Jungkook ask not looking so happy after he saw the intense stare his little sister was giving the waiter.

Hoseok and Taetae exchanged a glance and look at Jungkook and Minnie."what?" Minnie pretend to be angry which didn't last long as her lips curved into a smile at the thought of being the waiter's girlfriend.

"You're sick, dad will behead him if he finds out so if you have feelings for him you better stay away" Jungkook warned making Jimin to pout. Hoseok who has been watching just shook his head as a slight chuckled escape his lips.

Jungkook started eating again when he perceive a familiar perfume he tilt his head and look at the direction where the perfume was coming from and saw Miss Min.

"That's her" Jungkook said earning their attention.
"The female sitting at the table close to that window" Jungkook replied pointing at the direction.

" The blonde?" Hoseok asked.

"No, the red haired female is our teacher " Taetae replied.

" Wow! Really? She look damn gorgeous" hoseok said still staring at the cute female who looks like she is waiting for some one

"Uncle forget about her damn beauty, you're supposed to warn her not to mess up with me remember?" Jungkook said a little bit angry.

" Okay fine I'll go now" hoseok gulped down his wine and stood up from his seat then approach the gorgeous female.

He took a seat and wink at her before starting a conversation,the kids who were expecting him to be glaring at the young female  got surprised when then saw him smiling widely at their teacher and even exchanging numbers.

After some time, hoseok came back to the kids and their teacher waved at them which only Minnie returned as they could not believe that their uncle was smiling with her.

"How lucky she is" Minnie said and look at her uncle.

"Uncle you were supposed to warned her right?" Jungkook asked with a cold voice."yes and I did" hoseok replied sternly." And you took her number" Jungkook said a bit angry.

"Oh did I?" Hoseok asked teasingly." Uncle we saw you guys exchanging contacts" Taetae who has been quiet added.

" Yeah we did so?" Hoseok asked and giggled making kookie and Taetae to face palm.

"Don't tell me you like her" Taetae said raising a brow,"I do" hoseok replied." But uncle you're the one who always say 'love is weakness for mafias'" Kookie said sternly.

" Nah... you're missing a part of that statement" hoseok said," in business" Kookie replied with a whisper.
"Great and am not on duty right now" hoseok reminds him." Urgh!!" Kookie groan in frustration as his uncle laugh at him, while Taetae just shook her head and continue eating her food.

Jimin stood up earning everyone's attention and told them she wants to use the restroom and left. After a while she came back with a wide smile and they left the restaurant and went to the mall before finally going home.

When they got home their father was already at home, they greeted him and ate dinner together before chatting and went to bed.