My heart hurts 2

"What... did you say?" Taehyung asked with a soft inaudible voice that only Eunwoo heard. Eunwoo was shaking after saying all those things without a break and was looking directly at his girlfriend doe eyes that was screaming pain. He himself didn't believe he said all that, he wanted to ask for her forgiveness and hug her as tight as he could but he couldn't do it he has his chance to end it here or never. "I'm sick of you. I want a breakup." He said staring right into her eyes feeling like someone was crumbling his heart in his chest but he resist the huge to cry.

"What?" Taehyung softly asked in incredility. " You heard me." He replied with a poker face. " A-ani.. that's not true. You can lie to others but I can see right through you." With that said Taehyung pull him by his tie and connect their lips. Jungkook came out and saw the scene, noticing the look on students face around him he ask a girl who was standing close to him and she recite everything to him.

Eunwoo abruptly pull away after almost giving into the kiss and Taehyung look at him befuddle and disappointment. Eunwoo was worried as he saw Taehyung on the floor with a scratch on her beautiful knee he didn't mean to push her that hard and was cursing himself internally. Taehyung blink her baby doe eyes and Eunwoo quickly avert his gaze in order to resist falling for her again. She then stood up in devastation and dust her skirt wiping off her tears with her left hand. "I know you are lying, you are lying. None of those words are true tell me they are not true Woo." She continue wiping her non stop tears as she talks. "You heard me before, it's over I'm sick of you."

Taehyung's POV
   I look into his eyes as those words came out of his mouth and felt my whole world falling apart. I don't want to believe him, what did I do wrong? Why would he break up with me. We didn't get into fight at all. Is it because I didn't give him all of my self? No that's not it he didn't want that either he said we could do that if we got married. His the one that always think more of our future now why is he doing this to me?! Why is he sick of me.

  The pain in my chest was unbearable and I just wanted to run away, away from him because I never thought he could ever say those hurting words to me. Sniffing and staring at him through my blurry vision I ran out of the school gate and almost got hit by a car but the driver was quick to pull his brake. I ran and ran ignoring those that were yelling for me to stop. I ran until I get to my mom's bakery, my legs were hurting for running a long distance but not as hurt as my heart. I pass through the back of the bakery and enter the kitchen I saw eomma smiling whilst decorating a chocolate cake. I smiled too but I was still crying. "E-eomeoni." I called with my broken voice earning her attention. "Taeh-- oh my God, baby what happened to you? What's all this?." She ran towards me and hug me tight. God I need this so much, my legs gave out and I fell on my knees with eomma still clutching my arms.

"What happened?" She asked very worried and her eyes started brimming with tears. I cried more when I saw the tears on her eyes and tried to tell her all that happened.

Seokjin's POV
     I cried when I saw my daughter state, I just couldn't help it. I've never seen her this broken before. I listen all that she was saying even though I didn't heard most of them because she was crying harder. "I-it hurt so much eomeoni. Nae ma-eum-i neomu apayo( my heart hurts so much) it,it h-hur--" she said between her hiccups and fainted.

"Taehyung ah? T-taeh-- wake up." I shook her shoulder but she wasn't responding. Moonbin rushed into the kitchen and saw me trying to wake up my daughter, he dash towards us and scoot her up rushing to my car.

                 ~**********~
I look at my daughter still thinking about what she told me as I'm alone with her in her room. I sat close to her bed and cry quietly as I clean her tears streaked pale face with a white wet towel. I feel hurt because my daughter is emotionally and physically hurt, I sent Moonbin back to the bakery to help Rose and Ryujin as soon as we got home, Taehyung has fever and I need to take good care of her.

I gave her acetaminophen and ibuprofen to reduce her fever and clean her body with lukewarm water to make her more comfortable, took off her uniform dressing her with a white singlet and short before covering her up with her sheet.  I then went to the kitchen to make popsicles in case she wakes up so she can have some. After three hours I remove the mold filled with the strawberry and pineapple popsicles from the freezer and couldn't resist the huge of tasting it.( Who won't taste it? 😂😂)

  I open the door of her room and place the plate of popsicles on her nightstand before sitting next to her

  I open the door of her room and place the plate of popsicles on her nightstand before sitting next to her. I place my hand on her head and feel her temperature which is now better. I whip my head to the side when I heard the squeaking sound from the door and saw my hubby. His eyes widen when he saw Taehyung and quickly walk inside closing the door behind.

"What happened?" He asked and I recite the things Taehyung told me earlier to him. But I feel like he knows it already because it all his doing.  "Did you threaten Eunwoo?" I asked him staring at his eyes which I could read. He took a deep breath and close his eyes. "I didn't know it will come to this, it's all my fault I just wanted my daughter to focus on her education first before getting into a relationship." His hand made contact with taehyung cheek as he keep blaming himself.