bashful

Some students were going out of the school since it was closing whilst some were just roaming around and few at the locker room keeping their stuff with Taetae been one of them. She arrange her things and tuck her hair behind her ear before trying to lock her locker with her keychain making a jingling sounds.

She quickly turn around when she felt a tap on her shoulder, "oh, hi er..... Ari...anna" she said hoping she was right with her guess." Hi" Arianna replied after rolling her eyes and folding her hands, "huh you want something from me?" Taetae asked thinking that's why the neophyte approached her. "Yes I want something" she said with an emotionless face. Taetae then nod her head giving the neophyte a signal to continue, "I want you to stay away from Kookie." She said tapping one foot on the floor, Taetae then look at her from her toe to her head subduing her laughter knowing where this was going to since it wasn't the first time it happened.

"Excuse me why?" She asked the same thing she asked everyone who brought up this topic with her, "why can't you just listen to me, I saw you kissing Eunwoo the first day I came and I saw you clingy to Jungkook whilst Eunwoo was in the principal's office today and I'm pretty sure you guys are dating why're you cheating?" This time Taetae bit her buttom lips even harder to suppress her upcoming laugh. "So what if I'm cheating? How is that your business?" She asked rolling her eyes and turn around to lock her locker but was suddenly pulled back and slam against it. "You listen to me, it either you stay away from one of them or I'll show Jungkook a photo of you kissing Eunwoo at the empty class." She glared at Taetae who was surprised, sure this girl really doesn't know who her father is.

"Wowowo! What exactly is going on here" Eunwoo and Jungkook walk towards Taetae who was now fixing her uniform as Arianna let go of her immediately, Arianna then smiled looking at the two boys before looking at Taetae thinking she'll have a scared expression on her face but then saw her snorting. " Why're you laughing?" Arianna asked completely puzzled. "Well do you really wanna know?" Taetae asked but didn't wait for Arianna to answer as she started laughing and told the guys what just happened while trying to hold her laugh.

The guys soon joined Taehyung, laughing at her which made the girl really confused, Jungkook then walk towards his sister placing his hand on her shoulder pulling her closer to him and grin. "Well this pretty witch right here is my sister um my twinie to be specific" Arianna jaw instantly drop making the situation more funny than it is, "oh please you don't want flies in your mouth now do you?" She shook her head and close her mouth," b-but you you too don't look alike"

"Not all twins are identical babe" Jungkook replied and she blush because of the pet name, "investigate more before you jump into conclusion transferee" Eunwoo said folding his hands," I-I'm s-sorry" she said and ran out of the locker like a girl who just got inform that her parents were involved in an incident. Taetae let out a deep breath and turn to lock her locker, "I think you should at least be friendly to them Jungkook, and if you see you don't have feelings just tell them your heart" Taetae said and wear her red gucci school bag. "I don't want to" Jungkook spat shaking his head,"I don't like all thi--"

"Hi Kookie" a sweet melodious voice came from behind making them to avert their gaze to the beautiful lady standing by the door before walking inside the locker room as Jungkook was already in trance for seeing that gummy smile. She stopped in front of him, never stop smiling before looking at Eunwoo and Taetae who was also looking at her and Jungkook,"um can I have a minute with him alone please" she said and the duo nod their head before Taetae grab her boyfriend hand walking out of the locker room. "Ookay am I missing something?" Eunwoo asked staring down at his girlfriend who just grin and started kissing him," Taetae...mhmm... what are you.... doing?.." he asked between kisses wrapping his hands around her tiny waist.

Meanwhile,"Jungkook are you listening to me" Yoongi wave her hand in front of the younger's face snapping him back to reality, "er..y-yeah yeah sure" Jungkook said looking down at his shoe studiously to hide his blushing face,"I said I wanted to thank you for saving me the other day, I wasn't able to see you since you left for school earlier and I didn't come to school yesterday plus I didn't have your number--"

" It's okay you don't have to thank me, I was just doing the right thing"

" Yeah of course." Yoongi smiled looking down at her feet but the smile soon replaced with a sad one, seeing the look on her face Jungkook suddenly pull her into a hug resting his chin on her head telling her not to worry and that it won't happen again while hugging her for a way too long for her liking. "J-jungkook?" The elder called making Jungkook to realize what he just did and instantly pull away, 'fuck you Jungkook you're supposed to make her hate you so you can easily get rid of your fuckin' feelings' he started scolding himself internally while Yoongi slightly giggled as she look at the younger who has his head hung low.

She ruffle his hair a little before grabbing his hand and place a can of banana milk making Jungkook to look at her," your mom told me you like it,thank you so much Kookie" she smiled before walking out of the locker room leaving a blushing Jungkook behind. "I definitely won't drink this because I'll be lovesick argh!!.." He groan and threw it into the trash bin at the side of the door walking out frustratedly whilst pulling a handful of his raven soft hair.

"did i just threw my best drink away?"