× little 🐅tigers×

Minnie woke up from sleep as the bright Ray of sunlight from her window hit her face and let out a slight yawn,using her little fist to rub her eyes and went to Taetae room.  She wants to find out what happened, after her mom went upstairs to meet her dad yesterday all  she could heard was her dad yelling. She wanted to pry but taetae and Kookie won't let her so she went into her room before drifting to sleep after chatting Mark for like 20 minutes,the guy is really busy so they don't chat for long.

  She slipped her small feets  into her green pantofle and walked to her Noona's room. She lightly open the door with out knocking and saw her sleeping mother and Taetae curled up in her arms like a little baby. 'why is mom in Taetae 's room?" She thought but seems to find no reason why her mom was in her sister's room.

She walk closer to them and saw desiccated tears on their cheeks, 'did they cry their self to sleep but why would mom be crying and Taetae?'she thought for a while before  waking them up.

"Mom did you sleep here last night?"

"Oh, Minnie you're awake" Jinnie stood up and rest her back against the headboard.

"Yeah...am awake, what happened mom,did you cry to sleep? Taetae?".

Jinnie turned to look at Taetae,her eyes were telling her not to say anything but taetae ignored her and stood up from the bed,while Minnie was trying to know what was going on."Minnie.. Kookie slept at the dungeon" Taetae blurt out and stare at nothing.

" What?" Was the only thing that left Minnie mouth for a while, "but why? How could he".

"Minnie, calm  down okay, Jungkook dis-" Minnie didn't let her mother to complete her sentence before she dash out of the room and ran to her father's office.

Namjoon,hoseok, Jackson and yugyeom were at Namjoon's office talking about a rival that is trying to bring down his company when Minnie barge in to his office. They turn around to look at the young figure that was standing at the door,hair messing, wearing cute printed barbie PJs and green pantofle.

Yugyeom who for the first time has seen the little girl got surprise."I want him out of the dungeon now" Minnie sternly said as she look at her father before glaring at the bodyguards besides her."why did you let her in here ,don't you know am in the middle of a meeting?" Namjoon asked the bodyguards who are even scared to touch the little female. Jungkook wasn't joking when he said Minnie looks scary when she goes crazy or angry.

"Sir we tried to but-" Namjoon cut off the taller bodyguard saying " get out".

"Tell them to get him out" Minnie ordered but this time more calmly.

" Am sorry mochi,he needs to learn his lesson" Namjoon said and pass a file to yugyeom who won't stop staring at his daughter. Yugyeom is Namjoon business partner and more like a frenemy to be exact but Namjoon kept doing business with him because of the gain or cash flow he earn while working with him.

"Take her out of here" Namjoon ordered the two bodyguard who hesitated to grab Minnie." If you don't take him out this instant am going to jump out of my window! When I get to my room" Minnie said through gritted teeth making Namjoon eyes to go big.

"You better let him out Namjoon hyung" hoseok who have been quiet the whole time finally speak up,"trust me she won't hesitate to jump out of her window,just do what she wants hyung" he said more calmly.

" Fine,let her be" Namjoon ordered the two bodyguard."go release him"Namjoon said making Minnie face to lit up but yet she put on the angry expression.

Namjoon raise an eyebrow looking at his daughter expecting her to say thank you but instead she just walk out and slam the door shut."why is she still alive?" Yugyeom asked. "Because she is my daughter stupid, aigoo I wanted kids and my wife gave me little tigers". Namjoon said and massage his forehead.

"That was you,you know they all have your attitude and behavior" Jackson said with a slight smile.

" So that was your daughter, I will doubt it for ten times if I didn't see that" yugyeom said and open the file in his hand.

Namjoon cock a brow and glare at him."what're you trying to say?" He asked."that she's way too beautiful to be your daughter" yugyeom replied and let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Okay can we get back to business now" hoseok said with a Stern and serious tone as he felt the tension in the air.
_______________________
     Jungkook look around the dungeon and kick the metal bar hoping it will fall off but it was useless. He lean against the wall and crouch down pulling a handful of his hair. He was mad, and sad. Mad because of the way his father had treat his mother yesterday. He couldn't just stand and watch his father treating his mother like that.

   But yet he was sad because he pointed a gun at his father, he didn't mean to do it he just thought if he do so Namjoon will let go of her which he did. He was hungry and he stink. Glaring at his father guard who was standing by the door he huff in annoyance and sat down on the cold cement floor. He wanted to sleep in a comfortable bed and not this cement floor he miss his twinie. Another guard walk in and Jungkook look at him hoping he had come to realize him and that was what the man did. "I'm sorry young master. Master said you're free now." Jungkook sigh in relief and nod his head standing up and exit the dungeon.

   Taehyung face lit up when she saw her brother coming out of the dungeon she ran towards him leaving her mother and Jimin behind and embrace the younger. Jungkook felt a warm liquid slide down his cheeks as his sister hug him. He tighten the hug as if his life depends on it and the twins both cried in each other embrace quietly.

  "You idiot what were you thinking?" Taehyung hit Jungkook chest making the male to pull away before dashing towards his mother and hug her. Jinnie smile and rub circles on his back," I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered and Seokjin sniff,"it's okay you thought your dad will hurt me."

Jungkook pull away and look at Minnie who was looking at her with cute big eyes. He smiled and try to hug her but Minnie pull away and scrunch her face. "Eww... you stink." She press her thumb and index finger against her nose moving backward away from Jungkook who just roll his eyes and walk closer but Minnie began to run away, the older smirk and started chasing the young female around while she scream for her mother to tell him to stop.

"Stop chasing her you pig!" Taehyung yell also running after Jungkook, Seokjin sigh heavily and chuckled watching her kids playing around happily.