×kids alone 2×

Minnie look around after waking up from sleep. She smiled at how jungkook and taehyung were both squeezing eunwoo. She squint her eyes close and reopen them again before searching for her phone once she spot it she smirk and climb the couch to take the perfect photo. click; she smile as she look at the photo, she then comes down from the couch and move the phone close to their face and took another pic before smirking like a small witch.

Eunwoo was the first to wake up after hearing the shutter sounds. He squint his eyes shut and reopen them again, he look at his right side and saw tae still sleeping like a baby. He smile before tilting his head to the other side thinking it was jimin only to see jungkook. He smile at how adorable the younger look with a pout on his lips just like taehyung had, he soon realize the way they where sleeping and gasp.

He slowly move close to taehyung and push jungkook away from him as far as possible. 'if he wakes up he'll say am the one who snuggle into him. Little coconut.' Eunwoo flinched when he heard someone laughing he quickly stood up making taehyung to jolt out of sleep.

"minnie?" eunwoo called in confusion as he saw jimin laughing while rolling on the floor. Eunwoo thought maybe he had said his thought out loud to make her laugh but he wasn't sure. Jungkook stir up from sleep with a groan. He gently sat up on the tiles and glare at minnie who was still laughing. minnie grab her phone and did something before looking at them with a wide grin. "Oh you guys are up. Good morning~~~~~" taehyung gave her a weird look before greeting back she look at eunwoo and peck his cheek making jungkook to roll his eyes before standing.

"taetae can you prepare breakfast am hungry thanks i'll go take my bath." Minnie said and ran upstair mentally squealing at the plan she is making. Taehyung look at minnie who was busy running upstairs with a wide smile on her face and click her tongue. 'thank God i know how to cook.' She thought and stood up with a sigh. "woo come with me let's go upstairs." jungkook said carrying the blankets and pillows before walking towards the flights of stairs.

"don't i have to bathe and brush my teeth too before preparing breakfast." taehyung scoff and went into the elevator.
.
.
.
Jimin and jungkook both stare at the bacon, eggs and cheese sandwish with begals, pudding, banana and strawberry smoothie and pancakes on the table with agape mouth before looking at taehyung who was smiling as she looks at eunwoo who was busy eating and moaning at the taste of the food she prepared. Jungkook look at eunwoo before scoffing under his breath. He gulp and exchange look with jimin who is also stun as him before they both began to eat.

"this is the best breakfast i've ever had." eunwoo comment as he look up at taehyung fondly. "really?!" taehyung beam and jungkook almost gag. Jimin shook her head not caring about anything and just devour the food. "it's delicious but it not the best breakfast i have had." jimin butted in making taehyung smile to disappear, taehyung smile again, a smile that's telling jimin she will die the minute eunwoo leaves.

jimim avert her gaze quickly and cleared her throat. "um hyungie..unni i have to go somewhere." Jungkook head perk up as he turns to look at jimin. "where?" He asked the smiling minnie. " the beach." taehyung frown."we only go to the beach with mom and dad." jimin ruffle her hair and nod, " i know i..i just want to go out for a while like going for a walk." minnie said. "you are not going." jungkook said taking a bite from his begal. "oh come onnnnnn, i will be back just three hours...i will be back." jimin whine.

Eunwoo look at taehyung and the aforementioned look at her baby sister," i will be taking adams for a walk just three hours...cutie pwease.." Minnie said doing her puppy eyes. jungkook scoff loudly and avert his gaze taking a teaspoon of pudding, "that won't work." he retort and minnie pout already getting angry. "let her go, kookie her bodyguard will be with her anyway." taehyung said ruffling jungkook hair making the male to glare at her.

"stop messing my hair" taehyung pout and flick his head, eunwoo snicker and look away. "i will go get adams." minnie smirk and got up running towards adams little house. "who said you can go?!" jungkook stood up and yell but got no response.
.
.
.
  Jimin smile as she look at her phone, grabbing adams leash tighter. 'i still have a card to blackmail hehehe' she laugh as she stare at her bright phone screen while walking on the pavement in the street. "come on adams walk!" she yell at the poor four legged creature who looks terrified as if minnie is going to dash her out to some beggers. When the beggers can't feed theirselves how are they going to feed me(woof! woof!)they'll probably sell me off to feed and i'll be so far from my jinnie(woof! woof!). Adams bark and started pulling back making jimin to keep her phone and started pulling too.

Jimin sigh when adams sat down on the concrete ground refusing to move. I swear this kid is not pure(woof! woof). Adams bark as jimin roll her eyes and look around before pulling again." i swear if you don't walk i will ask my guards to throw you inside the gutter" jimin said glaring at adams who instantly start walking while wagging his tail, it was as if he understand her and knows jimin won't hesitate to do it. He obeyed for his dear life.

jimin put her head phone and start singing as she walks down the street while adams just waggle his tail along like the dog he is. She barely comes out and stroll the only time she is out and see the street is when they are going somewhere and she is always inside the car. She smile and brought out her phone pausing the song she was listening to and call Mark.

Ring ring

mk: hello

Jm: hey.. mark how are you doing?

mk: i'm fine, how are you?

jm: i'm great.

Mk: okay... where are you going to?

Jimin stop walking with a slight frown on her face.

Jm: how do you know am going somewhere? *gasp* ohh oh are you a ghost? are you a ghost?

Jimin shiver at the thought that she is talking to a ghost she turn around, looking at her back to see her guards still following her with a good distance. She sigh in relieve and place her hand on her clothed throbbing chest.

mk: *laugh* you are too dramatic. am seeing you though.

jimin gasp and start looking everywhere until she spot a familiar figure infront of the mall across.

jm: mark! is that you?!

mk: *giggling* of course it's me who else will it be? *giggling*

Mark waved and jimin return the gesture.

Jm: i'm coming!

Jimin squeal after hanging the call, she giggle as she bounce on her feet and mindlessly let go of adams leash before she cross the road. The four legged animal sat on the concrete ground again. where are you going?!(woof?! woof?!) before getting up and taking off like.i knew it! that brat won't hesitate to kill me, she just let go of my leash just for a buttass face! fucking kid! Talk to my fur! i better go back home, (woof,woof) .

  Mark wrapped his hands around jimin as she hugs him before pulling away. "its so good to see you." Jimin giggle cutely and mark flash her his iconic smile. "yeah, it good to see you too."

"you want to buy something?" jimin ask. "yeah, i already bought it just milk for my mom's cat." mark said rolling his eyes a little. " hahaha wait a minute---" jimin turn around looking across and mark frown in confusion. "adams?" mark knit his brows even before remembering that jimin had a dog with her when he spot her. "your dog?" mark questioned and jimin shook her head, her eyes fleeting from side to side in search of adams " no my mom's dog. I'm screw."

𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕 🤣🤣 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚝.

𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘.