Kitten

Jungkook was out for a walk accompanied by a bodyguard it was 8pm already, he let the cool breeze engulf his skin as he walk spreading his hands out while smiling. It was a pity the fresh air couldn't kiss his face properly since he has a mask on. He was now heading back home knowing that his father we be back from work.

He suddenly stop walking making his bodyguard to also halt and trace where his eyes were looking at, it was a figure of a lady struggling with a guy on top of her and another pinning her hands above her head in a dark alley. Jungkook couldn't see their face of course because it was a little bit dark,he felt a rage taking over his body at the sight. The lady was sobbing and her voice was cracked as she plead for them to stop,she must've been crying to the extent that she couldn't cry any longer. Jungkook then look around him and saw a small fat log he picked it up and signal his bodyguard to follow him.

They both move quietly in the dark so the abusers won't notice and as they walk closer, when they got close enough Jungkook used the log to struck the neck of the man who has the lady pinned down at the back of his neck and he fell unconscious. The other who was on top of the lady got startled and immediately stood up and buckle up his belt glaring at the small figure that was now in front of him. The lady scoot backward still crying. "Who're you?" The man asked glaring at Jungkook. "I'm the one who's gonna send you to Abaddon." The man laughed at his response and cracked his knuckles pressing them into a fist and attack, Jungkook already saw that coming so he dodge and kick the man's leg making him to fall on his stomach.

Jungkook then use the opportunity and turn the man to face him, straddling him and punch the hell out of his face until he saw him loose a tooth, spitting out blood. He didn't let go until he was sure the man had a broken nose and stood up cleaning his hand on the abuser's shirt before walking towards the lady on the floor. The bodyguards who stood at the corner watched everything in awe and mumbled, 'like father like son.' Before looking at Jungkook who was now helping the lady to stand on her feet.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked with a soft voice looking at the lady. " Y-yeah yeah I'm, I'm--" the lady broke down crying again, Jungkook at this moment didn't know what to say so he just pull her into a hug resting his chin on her head and rub circles on her back. "Let it all out" Jungkook said smiling that he came on time before the lady got raped. "Call Mr Park" Jungkook said looking at the bodyguard who nod in response. It didn't take long before police cars arrive at the crimescene, " I'm impressed Mr Kim, you really did a great job. Are you sure you're okay with that?" Mr Park asked pointing at the Victim who seems to have fallen asleep in Jungkook's body while hugging him. "Yeah I can take care of it, don't worry I'll send you her number and call you so you can take the reports if you wants. She needs rest now." Jungkook said

" Oh okay then I'll take my leave now, those guys has been arrested before for robbery and raping now that I caught them again they ain't coming out from gaol" he said," and also tell your dad I said hi" he added before walking away with other two police men. Mr Park is Namjoon child hood friend so it was easy to clear things off (can't explain that right now) . Jungkook smiled and shook the lady a little but looks like she's a heavy sleeper, he wonder why she was so comfortable with him but shrug it off and lift the lady in a bridal style surprisingly she was light. He then motion to his bodyguard for them to leave.

I can't believe it's Miss Min. Fuck it,fuck it. It's Miss Min.

Jungkook mentally freak out as soon as he got home, home wasn't that far from the crimescene that's why they got home on time plus he wasn't eager to know who he was taking home so when he got home and place her on the couch. he freaked out because didn't expect the black haired lady to turn out to be his crush. Ohh how he wanted to kill those abuser right now. He slide her hair behind her ear and let his finger trail down her cheeks that has dried tears, "I'm glad I was able to save you" he mumbled and stood up moving away from the couch. "Jungkook?" Jinnie voice was heard from behind, Jungkook then turn around to look at his mother who was coming downstairs. "Who's that?" She asked looking at her son and the sleeping lady on the couch confusingly. Jungkook didn't reply as he stare back at the sleeping beauty, Jinnie gasped as soon as she recognized the face. "Isn't she Miss Min? Your teacher?" Why is she here? What happened?" Jinnie start bombarding her son with tons of questions.

"She almost got ravished mom" Jungkook replied making Jinnie eyes to go big. "Oh my? You saved her?" Jinnie asked looking at Jungkook surprisingly as he nod in response. "I need to bathe please take care of her." Jungkook said and started going to his room. He lock the door behind him leaning on the door and sigh heavily,he bit on his bottom lips and started undressing before going to his lavatory to do his night routine. He then put on his PJs before going to his sister room.

Next morning (+_+)(+_+)
Jungkook heard a soft voice calling his name and a hand playing with his dark hair,he slowly open his eyes and saw that it was Yoongi he smiled and pull her onto the bed to lie on top of him,hugging her tight as she giggled making Jungkook to smile more.

"Good morning baby" she kiss his nose. "Good morning kitten" he smiled,holding the back of her neck pulling her in for a kiss.

"Ouch!!! Fuck!" Jungkook hold his nose waking up from slumber looking at his twinie with golf eyes."what was that?!" He asked now glaring at her.

"I should be asking you the same thing, you almost squeeze me to death." She retort." What?!" Jungkook asked confused." Tell me do I look like a kitten to you? I hit you in the nose because you were about to kiss me just make sure you sleep in your own room as from tomorrow." She glared at him putting on her green pantofle whilst Minnie was at the other edge of the bed laughing her ass off. Jungkook turn red from embarrassment and then glare at his sisters feeling the sting feeling in his nose and suddenly jump on her whilst Minnie was still laughing non stopping, "yeah leave me alone you pig!" Taetae shouted. "I'm gonna make sure I bite your elephant nose" he replied struggling with her on the floor before the both heard a crack sounds and Minnie suddenly stop laughing. The both turn their gaze to where the sound came from and quickly close their ear knowing what was coming.

"MY IPHONE!!!!!!" Minnie screamed.