×Y/n×

long ass chapter for my love-bears, three updation. I did good today 😁😁😁_____________________________

    Slowly fluttering his eyelashes to view where he is, jungkook groan, his left hand going to rest on his stomach carefully. He frown when he felt something around his stomach, he then look down to see a gauze wrapped around his lower abdomen. He shift his gaze away and slowly look around, laying his eyes on the plushies that was surrounding him on the pink fluffy bed.

the room looks too girlish and jungkook was a bit confused, while wondering if it belongs to a teen girl on a toddler. WHAT?!!!

his face scrunch in pain as he manage to sit up and rest his back against the headboard, he use his right hand to push away the plushies before bringing his legs out of the bed. Sure he woke up in a beautiful room, even more beautiful than the way jungkook would explain it but he still doesn't think the room belongs to a teen or an adult female.

Shutting his eyes as he felt a slight headache he let out a throaty groan before standing on his feet unaware that a 5'2" ft girl (your author is 160cm and she is completing nineteen this year. Just because she is short, some little foetus in her street are looking down at her.😭😭😭😭😭😭- sorry i will go back to the story now*weeping*) was coming out from the opposite door with a white towel wrapped around her chest while drying her brunette shoulder length hair with a small white towel.

Jungkook sigh softly, seeing his shirt hung on a rack, he then took it, hissing in pain as he felt the stinging sensation in his abdomen, "hey! what are you doing?!" Jungkook whip his head to the side and saw a short chocolate-skin girl, walking towards him with only a towel hung around her chest. "she yank his clothe from him and step on a short brown stool to place it back on the rack before going to stand in front of him and made him sit on the bed. "You shouldn't be walking around young mister. In case you don't remember, you are badly wounded." She said like a mother and smile softly while placing his legs back on the bed.

Jungkook frown, his breathing was the only thing that could be heard once the girl was silent. "How did i get here? what happened?" The girl frown and look up at him, her lips purse. Jungkook then shift his gaze to her face, patiently waiting for an answer. "Er..i should be the one asking you that mister. My friend and i saw you at the alley with a pocket knife shove deep in here" she cock her thick long brow as she point at the spot jungkook was stab.

"but luckily, i took you home earlier and treat your wound, all you need now is to rest and then you will get heal quickly." she smiled again and began arranging the plushies making jungkook to frown. It was as if she was going to use him for some kind of sacrifice but to his lucks it weren't candles, it were just different cute stuff animals. She seems to notice his gaze and smile sheepishly, "ah, this are my friends, they will help you get better." She sigh and stood up, putting her hands on her waist.

"I have to go home." Jungkook said, after thinking for a bit while staring at the dark sky and the trees which were dancing in sync through the eerie girl window.

she fold her hands against her chest and huff while eyeing jungkook who tilt his head to look at her confusingly. "don't you understand, you can't walk around with your conditions and as a nurse am advising you and you should yield my advice."

A nurse? Jungkook asked himself a thousand times before looking at her from head to toe. 'how can this shortie that look like a kid that is attending elementary be a nurse?' jungkook asked himself. "you, a nurse?" Jungkook asked curiously and she roll her eyes. "Why? i don't look like one?" Jungkook snort and cock a brow before moving all the plushies aside again and stood up while she stare at him with big eyes. "Are you really sturbborn? I told you, you can't walk around with your condition." She tried to make him sit back on the bed only to get spin around and pushed onto the cozy fluffy bed.

Her hooded shaped eyes increasing in size as she stare closely at jungkook's face while the latter stare back at hers. Her short black hair was slightly wavy matching to her thick black long brows and onyx orbs. Her button nose also look cute above her tempting pink thin lips and a small mole at the side of her jaw. Jungkook was enthrall by her alluring beauty, she looks so innocent and sexy at the same time making jungkook to completing forget about his one sided-love for a certain female.

Not knowing how to get up off her after accidently falling on her, jungkook began to hiss before rolling of from her body, whereas she just stayed glue on her bed obviously in trance, not noticing that jungkook has took his clothe which she has washed for him and put it on before going out of the room. 'Dad must be angry' jungkook thought as he came out of the house and gaze at the stars before coming down from the three steps carefully, still clutching his abdomen.

He sigh and began to walk before coming to an halt after hearing a familiar voice and slowly pivoted on his heels only to see the weird beautiful short girl running towards him, still on her towel.

Oh sure, she really is weird.

"It's dark, you can't go back and y-you still haven't told me why you were stab." She said, panting as she uses her finger to poke jungkook's chest while tip toeing to at least not look so short in front of him. Jungkook blink, staring at her face under the moonlight, not even paying attention to the things she was yappy about. "and besides aren't you going to ne--hey that's not fair!" She yell as jungkook pull his phone from her hand. "what's not fair? it's mine." Jungkook said quietly as he shoves the phone into his pant pocket.

She glare at him, scrunching her face a little to look scaring only to end up looking like an angry puppy. "you little!- hey, am older than you." jungkook cut her off with an offended look, she fold her hands again and huff for the second time. "and how old are you?" she asked with a mocking tone, jungkook raise a brow seeing how her attitiudes changes. "i'm eighteen." he spoke truthfully only to earn a laugh from the shortie who place her right hand on her chest, her eyes shut close as she laughs.

"a-and you, you think you are older than me?" she asked, still laughing. "Oh, how old are you?" Jungkook asked back and her face morph into a serious one as she stop laughing. "I'm twenty and you should call me Noona." Jungkook step back and stare at her from head to toe again. Childish room, a short nurse on towel  out in the street, saying she is twenty years old. Jungkook didn't know if he should be laughing or be shocked.

" you shortie, twenty? oh are you kidding me?" her eyes widen after jungkook called her shortie, she look really offended after hearing the word. "shortie?! you call me a shortie! just because am short doesn't mean you can call me shortie! am older than you and you should respect me like a junior should! I'm twenty and am not a shortie! seriously why do everyone keep call- her eyes widen as jungkook suddenly capture her lips, making her to swallow her upcoming words.

Jungkook pull away shortly, not believing what he had done but still he didn't let her see that instead, he smirk and pat her hair slowly, loving the way it felt soft against his hand. "finally, that's how to shut you up-Jungkook!" the girl snap out of her thought and look beside her while jungkook stop patting her hair and slowly tilt his head to see beomgyu and sehun standing few feets away with a happy smile on their face as if they had won lottery.

"we have been searching everywhere for you." Sehun said panting heavily while beomgyu nod in agreement before they both shift their gaze to the girl who was standing next to jungkook and staring at them with innocent eyes that was alluring, jungkook gave them a look and they both stiff and look away when they notice why.

Jungkook then avert his gaze to the girl who then turn to look at him with a confuse countenance. "what's your name?" she frown, blinking her eyes before saying "y/n?" jungkook smiled and shove his hand into his pocket. "thanks for taking care of me. I hope to meet you again." he beam making her mesmerize by his charming smile before walking towards his father boys while her gaze follow his movement. Jungkook halted and slowly turn around with a smug smirk hovering on his lips, "and y/n you should get inside your home and dress. Sleep well, goodnight." jungkook said the 'sleep well, goodnight' in a sing-song tone and pivoted on his heel, following beomgyu and sehun who walk besides him, while staring at him questioningly. Jungkook let out a soft chuckle as he heard her scream, knowing she just realize she has been on towel.