×kids alone 3×

Jimin and Mark both crossed to the other side of the road in search of adams, Mark look around for the home pet while jimin ran to her guards. "chen! chen! did you see adams?" jimin asked, mentally praying that the guard saw the dog but to her biggest dismay chen shook his head with a frown on his face before looking around.

As soon as the bodyguard notice a guard was missing he quickly press his earpiece to his ear and speak, "beomgyu where are you?" he asked meanwhile jimin clasps her hands together as she stare at her bodyguard expectantly. "what? okay." chen turn around and look at jimin while mark approach them. " luckily beomgyu saw him. He is after him. I will tell kyungsoo and kai to take you home while sehun come with me to go after beomgyu. " no, i need to go with you guys, adams won't come with you." jimin said but chen shook his head. " thats why we need to catch him. Don't worry sehun is good with dogs. We can't let anything happen to you while we go after adams. Please understand it's for your own safety and ours, we'll die if any harm comes to you, am begging you listen to me just this once. "

  Jimin nod with a small pout on her lips. Chen looked at Mark before walking away to the opposite street with sehun following behind him. " Where do you live?" mark asked interested to know where jimin lives. jimin was surprise because of the suddem question. She shrug before looking up at him. "err next three street." She said, nervously. "okay then, i'll escort you let's go." jimin eyes increase in size as she stare at mark.

Mark stop smiling and frown a little, "what? don't wanna show me your home?" mark asked with a sad countenance before averting his gaze from jimin who thought he was about to walk away as she then grab his wrist and turn him back to face her quickly attaching their lips.  Mark eyes widen in shock including her guards.

Jimin frown between as mark didn't respond, so she decided to pull away thinking the male doesn't like her back but she felt his hand wrapped around her waist slowly and pull her closer before attaching their lips again and this time it was jimin who has a saucer eye in display, she slowly start closing her eyes and respond to her crush kisses. The two then pull away after some minutes and stare at each others eyes they slowly start leaning in again for another kiss when...

"holy crap!" The two flinch and pull away, their sense now coming back to them as they seems to forget about everything while they were kissing. Jimin with her now dark pink lips and saucer eyes stare at the blonde chestnut haired lady beside them.

The lady's outfit⇩⇩

Instantly recognizing the voice Mark groan quietly while jimin eyes fleet from the woman to him continously

Instantly recognizing the voice Mark groan quietly while jimin eyes fleet from the woman to him continously. Mark turn to face the pretty woman who was glaring holes into his skull as he walks closer to her. "mom why did you come out with pjs." mark mumble only for his mother's ear. The lady lift a brow and scoff, "well if my dear son has brought the milk i sent him to buy for my sick cat i won't have come looking for him with pajamas." The mother and son start bickering without noticing that the girl who was staring at them has gone to meet her bodyguards and now walking back home.

" i can't believe you'll let my luna die." Mark mother huff, giving mark a disappointed look before grabbing the shopping bag and turn around to go home. "mom" mark called, his mother turn around and glare at him then storm away like an angry kid that is throwing tantrum. Mark sigh turning around to face the cutie girl who kissed him some minutes ago only to see that she is no longer where she was.

he frown and ran to the opposite street, turning around on his heels as his eyes fleet around the area frantically but got no glimpse of her. One thing he know was that he felt happy when she kissed him, he wants her to come back but then he remember the man jimin went to meet as he search for adams, he remember all the man was saying when he was approaching them.

"luckily beomgyu saw him. He is after him. I will tell kyungsoo and kai to take you home while sehun come with me to go after beomgyu. " no, i need to go with you guys, adams won't come with you." jimin said but chen shook his head. " thats why we need to catch him. Don't worry sehun is good with dogs. We can't let anything happen to you while we go after adams. Please understand it's for your own safety and ours, we'll die if any harm comes to you, am begging you listen to me just this once. "

he bite his lower lips before shaking his head, then the thought of sharing a kiss with jimin envelope his mind which made him smile like an idiot.

As soon as jimin enters the mansion she slowly open the front door while thinking of Mark until her eyes caught her unni and boyfriend making out on the couch, eating each others face like tigers. She quickly close her mouth as she tries to hold back a loud ear piercing scream and watch them with owl eyes. She then lift up her phone to her face and quickly open her camera, shutting off the shutter sound and zoom before taking a quick pic with a better view. She stare at the picture before looking back at them. She then put her phone in her mouth and start quietly creeping on the floor so that the two won't see her. As soon as she got close to the elevator, she quickly stood up, still staring at them before pressing the button. The elevator luckily doesn't make a sound when it opens but it does when it get shut. She then remove her phone from her mouth and took another picture before closing the elevator making the couple to flinch and look around.

Jimin entered her room and quickly close her door, dashing towards her bed she plop down on it like a star fish while grining like an idiot. "awww.....i can't believe it! he kissed me hehe." she pucker her plump lips and touch it with her index finger and smile widely. "who kissed you?" jimin scream jolting up from her bed only to fall down on her butt by the foot of her bed. Her eyes widen as she stare at jungkook who was under her bed staring back at her with narrowed brows.

oh heck, i pray she won't rue the day she was born in this situation.

new book guys!

ᗰY ՏI᙭ ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇՏ.

i hope you'll read it
     Love ya