×ignore & forgive×

It been two days since the  incident happened in school, the two sisters have been ignoring their  brother. He tried to act not to care but he couldn't. He looked at his video game,his sisters could've been with him playing together but they were both mad at him.

None of them,dare to say anything to their parents and at night when he goes to check on them, they'll sleep together in Taetae room. he was tired of everything he wants to be with them wants to play with,tease them like he always do. When ever he crack a joke only their mom will laugh. His sisters will just pretend as if they didn't heard anything and it was killing him.

He dropped the game controller and went to Taetae room,when he opened the door he saw both of them lying on the bed while playing with their phone but stopped as they saw him.they both rest their back against the headboard and gave him a blank expression.

"What do you want?" Taetae asked him with a pout and anger in her voice.

Jungkook scratch the back of his neck nervously and look at both of them before clearing his throat and close the door behind him."I, am sorry for what I did, I got a-angry.i was only trying to protect my sisters".

" I don't need your protection" Taetae retort.

" You looked like a beast when you're angry" Jimin added making them to laugh.

" So you forgive me"

"Of course stupid" Taetae replied, Jungkook slipped into the bed and kiss them on their temples.

"So are you going to tell dad about my relationship with Eunwoo?"

"No, I won't" Jungkook replied and kiss her cheek.

" Wait what? You're dating Eunwoo?" Minnie asked blinking her eyes in disbelief.

"Yes" Taetae replied her face was already heating up she use her palm to cover her face so that her siblings won't see her blushing.

"Yah you're blushing" Jungkook and Jimin said in unison.

"Am not" Taetae replied still covering her face.

" Then why is your ears red like over ripe tomato?" Jungkook said with a teasing tone. Taetae tilt her head and saw her siblings smirking." Run when you can" she warned and with that she started chasing them around the mansion.

Jinnie who just woke up from her afternoon nap started massaging her temples due to the noise.
"Ah this little rascals,Taetae! Kookie! Minnie!". She called her kids."Get your butts right here"

"Mom tell her to stop, it's tickles." Kookie and Minnie spoke in unison as Taetae attack them with tickles.

"stop right now kids, I've something to tell you guys" she said earning their attention.

" What's it mom?" Taetae asked smiling widely.

"Your uncle will be coming to seoul tomorrow" she said and gulped down a glass of milk.

"Really, wow thank God, I miss him so much!" Minnie exclaimed panting heavily.

" Don't get too excited okay he is just coming back for some business stuff" Jinnie continued making Minnie to pout.

" If he is not going to stay for a week this time tell him not to dream of coming here" Minnie said and make her way upstairs while Taetae followed her leaving their mom and brother in the living room.

"Is he here for drugs again? I hope he doesn't get caught this time" kookie said and went to the kitchen to get some banana milk.

"Yeah..I hope so too".

Pm~~
The kids were lying in their luxurious fluffy bed in the shared room, Taetae was having a chat with her boyfriend, Jungkook was playing games on his phone while Jimin was listening to music.

Kookie got distracted when he started hearing moans from the nextdoor 'their parents room'.
"Seriously!" He yelled but the moan only got louder.

"What they hell?" Taetae said and started laughing. Minnie who has earphone on her ears kept nodding her head with the flow of the song rhythm and beat not knowing what was happening.

"Mom,dad you're wrecking my eardrums" kookie yelled again then the moan stopped. Just as he was about to sleep the moan started again making him to groan in frustration and use a pillow to cover his ears.