×Cartoon×

Female Yoongi is melting my heart⇧⇧⇧

__________________________

"looks like self defense training is finally useful to us." Taehyung said as they step into the construction site quietly, Jungkook look around the place suspiciously, he was expecting the kidnappers to be around or even welcome them with open fire but they find no one, He avert his gaze around the place and saw a white heel on the floor close to a door, he walks towards it and pick it up, knowing that it was yoongi's he avert his gaze and saw her inside a small room pass out on the floor at a corner. Her hands and legs were tied and there was a cloth between her mouth stopping her from shouting, streak of tears on her chubby cheeks which has now turn red.

"Kook why aren't we seeing anyone. Here looks em--oh my gawd." Taehyung who was once observing the site dash towards her brother and crouch besides yoongi as Jungkook began to loose the ropes that were used to tied yoongi hands and legs. Taehyung remove the cloth around her mouth and pick up the shoe beside her as jungkook scoop up yoongi into his arms. A resonanting sound made the siblings to froze, as they start hearing some hoarse voices and footsteps.

Noting they could be trapped if the men entered the room before they could make it out, jungkook balance the lady in his arms before stepping out of the room, a deep frown on his face that evident pure anger. As soon as the chatting men eyes fell on jungkook and the lady in his arms, silent fell upon them as they all froze on their spot and observe the mask boy who was glaring at them.  He looks at the men from head to toe, seeing each one of them holding a paperbag, it looks like they went to buy food.

Taehyung walk out of the room and stood beside him also observing the men, one has a cigarette between his lips and a paperbag on his hand, his outfit was different from the others and the siblings were quick to understand that he was the leader amongs the four men. There was none that looks young, they all look like they are in their 50s. After three good minutes of their staring competition, the assumed leader broke into a marathon of laughter (🙄) and his boys copied his action shortly after.

"what is this?" he asked with a dry rough voice that was enough to make one shiver but the siblings weren't even feeling scared instead they continue glaring at him. "what do you cartoon think you are doing?" he asked, a bit more harshly with a raised voice. "Cartoon?" Taehyung asked quietly, tilting her head to the side a little as the corner of her lips slowly twitch upward into a devilish smirk.  The man look taken aback by her boldness, he motion to one of his men and the man nod his head before walking towards the siblings.

   Knowing that the man was coming to his sister with no good intentions, jungkook swiftly stood in front of taehyung with a safe gap and spin around, using yoongi's heel to scratch the man's cheek. The man screamed, moving backward as he began to cry in pain. The others were shocked and began to attack them individually. Taehyung quickly move and stood in front of her brother, resting her left hand on his shoulder and then kick the next target on his chest sending him flying back to his gang.

The massive man among them came dashing towards taehyung but she was nimble to knee him in his crotch. The man screamed, pressing his thigh together, his scrunch face evident the pain he was going through. Taehyung swiftly spin on the air and sent a kick to his face, sending him to the ground immediately. The leader watched as she walks towards him, taehyung smile and avert her gaze to yoongi open heel shoe on her hand before looking at the bulky man, "Shouldn't you take her with her shoes complete?" she backtalk and began slapping daylight out of the man's face with the back of the heel.

Frozen in shock, not believing that his strongest man could be beaten up by a girl so easily, the man turn around to make an escape but stops when he saw three bulky men now standing at the entrance. Jackson look towards the men on the floor and then at jungkook before his eyes fell on yoongi who was still in jungkook's arms. He gulp at her weak but yet beautiful state, it has being years since he saw her with closed eyes. He use to love watching her sleeps when they were dating and he hates it that they are no longer together.

Taehyung has a devilish smirk playing on her lips as she walks towards the leader stealthily while the man was busy staring at the men in front of him in aghast, as soon as she got closer she grip his scapula firmly and hit the back of the man's neck with the side of her hand strongly, knocking the man unconscious and he drop on the cement ground. Taehyung crouch down beside him to whisper in his ear."I wanna know if it feel like a cartoon when you wake up." She chuckle and stood up before throwing her brother a look.

Jungkook smile through the mask before walking towards them, Jackson eyes widen in terror when he saw one of the men with a injured cheek bringing out a gun to point at jungkook. With a quick reflex he grab his pistol from his holster, rolling on the ground skillfully and shot the man who also fired back at him after noticing him. There was a sudden silence after the gunshot, jungkook slowly tilt his head to the side and saw jackson on the ground with one knee while holding his lower abdomen.

The latter grunt before standing up with a sigh, "Fucking bastard." He let out few inaudible profanity before looking at Jungkook and taehyung who had a worried expression. "I'm okay, bulletproof." he smiled, taehyung and jungkook both sigh in relieve.

_______________________

Jackson slowly get into the room Yoongi was currently lying down before closing the door. He smiled as he stare at her sleeping figure before making his way towards her. Sitting beside her on the bed, he slide her bangs to be able to see her close eyes.

jackson i love you.

  The words which he always hear from her everyday in the past resonate in his head as if it hasn't been long when she last told him. He lean down and press a kiss to her chubby cheek, yoongi moved a little but didn't open her eyes, jackson smile as he recall an event that happened the last time he kissed her while she was sleeping.

Unable to stop himself nor the somersault feeling in his stomach, he lean down and press a kiss to her cheek again before pulling away to see her reaction but yoongi was surprisingly quiet and sleeping still. His gaze left her eyes which he was waiting for her to open before falling on her soft thin lips.

He lean closer unable to pull himself out of hypnosis and slowly his lips graze against hers, he lean more and press his lips against hers resting his hands on her delicate cheeks. He stayed there for some seconds before pulling away, yoongi stir up slowly and utter a name that made jackson's world to crash.

"Seok-seokie?"

______________________________

𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

how many emojis are different?⇧⇧⇧