Bratty sisters

"being through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch. Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage." Jungkook sigh heavily whilst massaging his temples while Minnie was bouncing on her feet freestyling as she sings 7rings with her ear piercing voice.

" Rather be tied up with calls and not strings. Write my own checks like I write what I sing,yeah. My wrist, stop watching, my neck is flossy, make big deposits,my gloss is popping."

"Minnie!!!" Jungkook yelled angrily and storm towards his sister pulling the headphone on her head away.

"What?! Give it back!" Minnie try to get the headphone from behind Jungkook.

" Can't you see I am trying to concentrate on something here? Go bitchy! In your room!" Minnie pout her lips before glaring at her brother," aren't you the one who asked me to come?" She retort. "Well yeah but now go bitchy in your room don't you have a better song to listen!" Jimin flinch as Jungkook yell at her before running out of his room.

  Jungkook sigh and took a deep breath before going back to his board and continue sketching. He called Minnie to keep him company as he sketch but after minutes of telling jokes to each other Minnie took his headphone and started playing music while humming leaving Jungkook with his own thought and then he look at his canvas and realize he was drawing his crush.

Those songs Minnie was singing out gave him inspiration and he started to sketch Miss Min and him but Minnie change the song and started singing bitchy bitchy songs( that's what my brother calls it hahaha) that makes him lose ideas. (Not my fault I love that song so music.😗) He told her to change it but she didn't, she even put the song on single mode and it kept repeating making Jungkook angry.

Minnie being a brat increase the volume to the highest level not feeling pity for her own ears and started screaming like some bitch in night clubs Jungkook couldn't deal with it anymore so he angrily storm towards her and you know what happened. Jungkook turn around when someone open the door of his room,"why did you yell at her coconut head!" Taetae scream in his ear. " Fuck! What is wrong with you?! the both of you are annoying get out!" Jungkook yelled and scrunch all the canvas  on his table into a ball angrily and threw them at Taehyung one by one, hitting the latter face at the process.

Taehyung narrowed her brows and glare at Jungkook before looking down at the canvas and pick it up. Jungkook eyes widen when he realized Taehyung wasn't going to throw them back to him which means she was going to open them and it was the canvas he drew all his fantasies with their English teacher on. "Shit!" He cursed and rush to get it but Taehyung was quick to run away while opening the canvas at the process.

Minnie who was in the living room look at the duo before one of the scrunched canvas hit her face, "Minnie open it and snapshot it fast!" She heard Taehyung yelled and quickly open the canvas only to have baboon ass size of his eyes if that is even possible.

She gulp and shook her head quickly taking her Samsung Galaxy Z flip

and took a photo before coming out watching Taehyung and Jungkook still running around and Taehyung still holding some canvas

and took a photo before coming out watching Taehyung and Jungkook still running around and Taehyung still holding some canvas. "Did you take it !" Taehyung yell looking at Minnie who quickly shout a NO. Taehyung was mad at the response and turn to look at Jimin but Jungkook caught him. Jimin quickly scrunch the canvas and kept it on the floor in the living room. Jungkook slightly slap Taehyung on her back and took all the canvas before walking towards Jimin who just glare at him unamused.

"Where is it!" Jungkook glare at Jimin who just roll her eyes before pointing at the scrunch canvas on the floor. Jungkook walk towards it and storm to his room, Jimin turn around and almost screamed. There Taehyung is right in front of her, face few inches away from hers while glaring bullet holes into her skull. "I ran for nothing?!" Taehyung yelled annoyed. " Are you mad?" Jimin asked innocently she was sure lucky she is the little fluff ball in the house if not Taehyung would have strangle her." Does my face says otherwise?" Taehyung asked and Minnie snort her laugh and shook her head before bringing out her phone and show it to Taehyung who sigh in relieve.

"Good girl you should have just told me earlier mm. Come let's go and black mail that coconut head." Minnie chuckled and they both ran upstairs to Jungkook's room.  They entered the room and heard the water going on in the bathroom and look at each other. Taehyung walk towards Jungkook study table and  took the pink bunny wireless headphone which Minnie was using minutes ago and switch it on putting it on her head.

 Taehyung walk towards Jungkook study table and  took the pink bunny wireless headphone which Minnie was using minutes ago and switch it on putting it on her head

   While Minnie Just took out her phone and scroll through Instagram and saw a new post from Mark.

  🎑  𝓣𝓪𝓾𝓷®𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓴

♥️ ☁️ ✈️                                  🛸7,800 likes𝓣𝓪𝓾𝓷®𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓴  𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 ?View all 4,839 comments

7,800 likes
𝓣𝓪𝓾𝓷®𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓴  𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 ?
View all 4,839 comments.
🎯 Add a comment...       ❤️️️ 🙌
15 hours ago...

  Minnie smile and comment on the photo. Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a towel hung around his waist while drying his hair with another. He look around and saw Minnie operating her phone while lying on his bed. He then saw Taehyung on his swivel chair nodding her head like duck and singing loudly as she listens to songs with his headphone and quietly walk towards his closet. He pick a gray short and black baggy polo and slip them on before exiting the room without the duo notice.