×welcome to the world×

Jungkook and taehyung  went home to get the babies things while Namjoon and jimin both wait patiently as Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi entered the delivery ward. Hoseok wanted Seokjin to be the one to help yoongi deliver their baby since she is an obstetrician, and since They owns the hospital no one can come and asked them questions.

Three nurse rushes into the room and locked the door and began to settle everything in place as hoseok lay down yoongi on the bed. "Ow....i-it hurts." Yoongi grunt, shakily breathing out after hoseok place her on the bed. Hoseok place kisses all over her face, trying to distract her from the pain. "I know. i'm sorry, it will be over soon i promise." He reassured yoongi who nod in return.  Seokjin entered the room, now dressed as a doctor and smiled at yoongi who tilt her head to look at her as a nurse checks on her.

"Don't worry yoongs, everything will be alright soon okay." Seokjin told yoongi as a nurse plunge in a needle in her wrist. "y/n is injecting you anesthesia so that the pain will lessen okay." Yoongi gulp, slowly nodding her head as the anesthesia slowly began to work in her body. "Seokie..." yoongi whispered and hoseok interwine their hands, pressing a kiss on her lips as another nurse cover up, yoongi's buttom half.

The nurse known as y/n came closer and pinch yoongi's belly, "Hello pretty miss did you feel my pinch?~~" she sing-sang with a beautiful smile and yoongi looked at her and shook her head. Y/n then nod and look at the other nurse before stepping away, giving seokjin space to proceed. "okay yoongs, stay calm, stay calm and take a deep breath." Yoongi did as told before looking at hoseok with her watery eyes.

Hoseok gently squeeze her hand while whispering "it's okay, you are going to do just great hun." into her ear." Do you feel the urge to push?" yoongi nod her head and hoseok smiled. "okay you are going to push as i count from one to five okay and then you stop and breathe okay?" Yoongi gulp and nod her head, her grip on hoseok's hand getting tighter as she prepare herself to push.

______________________________

Taehyung and jungkook ran into their mother's hospital and began panting. They speed walk towards the reception hall and immediately spot their father and Jimin, sitted down while waiting for yoongi to give birth.

"Dad." Taehyung called and place the bags they brought on the chairs before sitting down and sighing in relieve. "ah! finally!" She practically yell before looking around the hospital as jungkook sat next to her. "She haven't given birth?" Jungkook asked and namjoon shook his head with a soft smile. " so you thought it so easy to give birth. i already told you once that it took almost an hour for mom to push out your coco-Taehyung-ah!" Namjoon gave a warning glare and taehyung quickly shut her yap while muttering "sorry dad" jimin chuckled, snuggling into her father's warm chest while playing drop stack ball on her phone.

"It takes up to eight hours or more to give birth for the first time." Taehyung said and jungkook eyes widen. "Eight hours!"  Jungkook practically yell and namjoon facepalm. " Yeah." Taehyung said, and took her bottle water, gulping than the small fluid in it before throwing the can into the waste bin.

2000 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ....

{😂😂}

Yoongi gasp as she heard their first little angel cries out. Hoseok throat clog when seokjin hand the baby to Y/n who proceed to clean the baby. Yoongi bit her lower lips as seokjin motion for her to push again and immediately the second baby came out, crying loudly {mwo? Mwo? 🤪🤪 i don't know if it happens like that, don't laugh at me. *Shy*}  Hoseok smiled like and idiot and lean down, pressing a soft kiss on yoongi's lips as the nurse clean their first fluffball, wrapping the newborn with a white baby blanket. "Hoseok do you wanna cut the umbilical cord?" Seokjin asked, Hoseok stood straight and nod with a proud smile on his face.

The other nurse gave him the scissor to cut the cord. hoseok didn't realize he was crying until seokjin tease him. He wipe off his tears, giggling as y/n gave his firstborn to him. Hoseok look at yoongi who was softly panting while staring at them with half eyelid as she was exhausted. He smiled, hesitating to carry the small beautiful creature. "I might fall him." Hoseok said and seokjin laughed at him.

he carried the baby carefully and walk towards yoongi who weakily giggle. " Mmm baby soobin is out darling. See, i told you, you can do it." Yoongi giggle and took the baby little fist. "Woah baby soobin? when did you guys name them?" Seokjin asked, wrapping the second born with a blue blanket. "Yoongs names them when we checked their genders." Seokjin smiled as she walks towards the lovers with their baby in her arms.

"It such a cute name, what about this fluffball am holding?" She questioned, looking at the baby who was sleeping in her arms peacefully. "Hueningkai." Yoongi whisper but audible enough for seokjin to hear. The latter giggle and gave yoongi her second baby. " The babies are very healthy yoongi." yoongi snort, recalling when hoseok mother was feeding her. "That isn't surprising." Hoseok smiled kissing soobin's forehead before doing the same to hueningkai.

"My baby boys are finally seeing the world with us." Hoseok grin and kiss yoongi before the latter could say something. "mmph... you being so sappy, Don't tell me you got namjin virus." Yoongi tease and seokjin laughed, shaking her head before looking at the two nurse who were cleaning. Yoongi slowly pat hueningkai back as hoseok sat on the chair beside her bed. The two look at each other with a wide smile before sharing a passionate kiss.

______________________________

guess what guys, i updated eight chapters in " kook|| vkook" book today and i did up to three chapters in "The Queen's Beast; Taekook" today please check it out and vote for me. I did good today.

I love you
( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤(○´3`)ノ( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤