×lungbook×

Check the photo above to view JK's new look in the book. Play - 'if you' cover by jungkook to vibe along with him.
______________________________

Jungkook was making bubble with cotton candy gum while watching a new video of bambam and his girlfriend on Instagram with a tad hint of envy. He smiled a little and continue watching random videos posted by his friends and idols.

Jimin has fallen asleep on the chair, her head on namjoon's thigh,her small body occupying the chair. Jungkook could have sat somewhere else but he didn't felt like sitting, he began walking around the hospital while taehyung went to the cafeteria, video chatting Eunwoo.

"Lungbook?!" Jungkook look away from his phone with a frown on his face. 'Lungbook?!' He began processing the word in his head, failing to recognize the voice until he felt a grip on his bicep which made him turn around, instantly getting lovestruck as he lay his eyes on a certain small nurse.

Geunyeoga tteonagayo
Naneun amugeotdo hal su eopseoyo
Sarangi tteonagayo
Naneun babocheoreom meonghani seoinneyo

Meoreojineun geu
Dwitmoseupmaneul baraboda
Jageun jeomi doeeo sarajinda
Sigani jinamyeon tto mudyeojilkka
Yet saenggagi na ni saenggagi na

Jungkook was seeing light around the chocolate-skin girl (Hope you don't mind that ⇧) as she stare at him, her long thick brow furrowed. Y/n click her tongue sightly irritated before snapping at Jungkook. "Yah, nincompoop!" the light disappear and jungkook was back to reality. He gulp before shoving his phone into his pant pocket and smirk making the nurse confused.

"Woah, so you really are a nurse?" Jungkook asked with a teasing tone, Y/n scoff and fold her hands, still glaring at jungkook. "Well it so nice to see and yes, i should remind you that my name is not lungbook. I'm-lungbook." y/n snorted, jungkook frown although he wasn't angry. "So what are you doing here lungbook?" y/n asked. " my uncle's girlfriend just deliver her baby." Jungkook smile and y/n blinks rapidly, before clearing her throat awkwardly and avert her gaze from his charming face.

" So?" Jungkook questioned, licking his lower lip as his eyes does a slow trip on the nurse lithe body. " So?" Y/n repeat, an unamused expression hovering on her face. "The last time we met you kissed me and walk away and..." Jungkook snort, wriggling his eyebrows as y/n poke his chest with her finger while talking. "hey i wasn't the one who told you to come looking for me with a towel."Jungkook didn't miss to see the slight pink shade that crept on her face.

"Mmm yeah, right. But you left! oh, what if i had got rape that day? You know sometimes things slip out of someone's mind. I just wanted you to be fine but y-you-." Jungkook was shocked to see tears glimmering in her orbs. "Forget about it. We never met." Y/n said monotonously with a force smile and pivoted on her heel to walk away but jungkook grab her wrist and push her against the wall, intensively staring at her face which made y/n confused.

"Were you raped? did any bastard touch you?" Y/n felt goosebumps crawling up her skin as Jungkook voice suddenly became deep than usual. Seeing him clenching his jaw made her even more confused but that isn't what she was thinking about. She has been seeing some patients staring at them with judging eyes. She gulp after a nurse walk passed them, sending laser glare at her. Jungkook was back facing these people maybe he would have snap at one of them.

Y/n place her hands on his chest, avoiding his intense stare while trying to push him away but oh, Jungkook was way too strong." Let go, people are staring and I don't want them thinking or assuming we are a thing. So." Y/n was staring at Jungkook hand that was trapping her against the wall, not wanting to look at his eyes. "I won't, not until you look at me in the eyes and answer my question." Y/n eyes grew bigger. She shot Jungkook a side glare, trying to remove his arm that was trapping her to the wall.

"Kookie." Jungkook and y/n both looked back, at the direction a sweet voice came from. Y/n blush hard and began trying to get out of the trap but Jungkook next moved made her and the other girl flustered. Taehyung rapidly blink her eyes as Jungkook wrap his arms around the small nurse's waist, pulling her closer to his body and shot her a smug shameless grin.

"Errr Jungkook what is going on here?" Jungkook let out an eerie chortled while staring down at y/n's red face before looking back at taehyung. "Isn't it surprising huh? She is my girlfriend." Jungkook grin, while y/n and taehyung eyes were bulging out of their sockets. "What?! When?!" The two female scream in shocked before staring at each other. Y/n was internally panicking as she stare at taehyung but unlike her, taehyung was astonished.

"Okay, I'm going to take my girlfriend away, there is something we need to discuss in private." Taehyung was confused when jungkook stress his last word. The latter sent a wink at his still shocked sister and began pulling y/n away by her waist. Taehyung couldn't hold her laughter as she watches the small nurse struggling to get out of her brother's arm.

She snort and shook her head before going to the reception hall.

______________________________

The song is as sweet as chocolate 😁.