×dragon bug & cat noir×

"i can't believe we are actually doing this." Taehyung chuckled while staring at her dragon bug costume on the full length mirror.

Jungkook sigh also staring at his black cat noir pleather jumpsuit

He wasn't even listening to what his twin was saying he was worried about his English teacher

He wasn't even listening to what his twin was saying he was worried about his English teacher. He sigh loudly again and walk towards the table, grabbing a magnetic voice changer chip and place one at the side of his neck where the neck of his jumpsuit could cover it before walking towards taehyung who was still busy checking out herself and place it at her neck, the same spot he placed his. He was ready to fight those bastard who kidnap his person.

"lucky charm!" taehyung yell and giggle after, "wow it really works, they will never be able to recognize us. i sound so different." Taehyung smile sliding her dark blue wig bang before wearing her face mask. "how do i look?" she grin at jungkook whose face was wan. "kookie?" Taehyung called, before remembering the situation they are in, is not the type to be laughing at, they needed to be serious.

She sigh and walk closer to her brother, resting her hands on his shoulder and squeeze it softly. "Look, i know you cared about her very much, don't worry we will get her okay. Am sure the people just wants ranso--" the twins turn their head towards the door and saw jackson. "They called, i already track the location." Jungkook clench his jaw and turn to face jackson. "Are you sure you guys really wants to do this? you know we can get her back alone." He said quietly, somewhat in a pleading tone.

"We are ready." Jungkook replied solemnly, before grabbing his black mask and walk out of the room, leaving Taehyung and Jackson who look at each other before following him. The twin got into the black and red coupe lamborghini (money is good)

and drove out of the compound with a black SUV behind them which jackson and some other bodyguards were in

Jungkook press his earpiece to his ear and increase the velocity of the car. "How much ransom did they want?" he asked and could heard Jackson voice from the other side, "Five million won, i think they got a informant or they must have seen her with Hoseok." Jackson said coughing a little. Jungkook clench his jaw and divert the car after glancing at the gps. " If we have an informant in oir household, then i want the renegade found by sunset." he spoke and remove the earpiece before placing his other hand on the steering wheel while taehyung just stare at him with gape mouth.

______________________________

Namjoon sigh, after calling hoseok number for the fifth time. Although he look calm to seokjin he was internally panicking because he knows what is brother went back to do in California. He knows exactly the people his brother was dealing with. He quickly took his other phone and called a close friend of his that lives in California.

"hey yo man, it been a long time." Namjoon smile a little as his collage friend voice booms out from the speaker of his phone before replying with a soft "yeah" humming as Seokjin began to run her fingers through his mint locks. "jinyoung have you seen hoseok?" he asked quietly, not wanting to waste time with salutations.

"er..yeah i saw him a day before yesterday, he told me he was going to see G-dragon. he said he has some unfinish business with him and he also told me he will see me after but i haven't seen him or heard from him since that day."

"Fuck!" Namjoon curse and pull his hair making his wife to flinch because of the force he used.

"yo man, why're you yelling? Is everything okay?"

Jinyoung questioned, worried etched to his voice as he felt a bad vibe. "Jinyoung can you do something for him?" Namjoon asked turning around to face seokjin who was staring at him confused with her shimmering puppy eyes.

"yeah, anything for my man? what should i do?"

Jinyoung ask without hesitation and namjoon smiled, now fulling understanding the advantage of having friends from different side of the country.

"I want you to burst G-dragon coke-house."

______________________________

(my mood after seeing my fic views today) ⇩⇩

𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒!
𝑔𝑜𝑡'𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.
𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒.

𝑆 𝐴 𝑉 𝐴 𝐺 𝐸 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑡
𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦, 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑔𝑒!

.......

𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝. 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒.

𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝!

𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙.

𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑐 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 1𝑘 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑜ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑎𝑤𝑑! 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑖𝑡.

𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝐽𝑗𝑘 + 𝐾𝑡ℎ.
𝑀𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝐵𝑇𝑆 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠.
𝑀𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡.
𝐴 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑡.

𝐵𝑦𝑒!