×mental anguish×

Look at my stubborn pup 🐕🐕 giving me an innocent face after biting my finger😄😄.
______________________________

  Jinnie had Soobin in her arms as she continuously knock on her daughter's room door. "Minnie, come on now! Breakfast is ready." Jinnie said frowning. "I said am not hungry!" Jimin yelled and jin sigh before walking towards her and her husband's room. 

Jinnie entered the room to see namjoon patting hueningkai back as the little fluff ball was sleeping on his chest. "Joonie." Namjoon look up gently not to wake the sleeping baby and smiled. "Yeah hun?" Jinnie sigh softly and walk towards namjoon before sitting down beside him while Soobin plays with her hair. "Jimin just refused to have breakfast." Namjoon zoom out as his wife began to talk more and complain about their daughter attitude.

"Namjoon?- I will try to talk to her." Namjoon said carefully flipping on the bed and place down hueningkai on the bed. "Did you chat with yoongi?" Jinnie shook her head while trying to remove her hair from soobin tight fist. "She most be having a great time. I don't wanna chat her either, she should enjoy her honeymoon." Jinnie smiled and peck namjoon lips as the male lean closer to her face. Namjoon smiled and got off, " it remind me of the time we had ours." Jinnie nod with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"It-yah! You little cutie let go of my hair!" Seokjin yelled, forcefully removing her hair  from soobin fist as the latter was pulling her hair really hard. Soobin pout and start crying making his brother to wake up. "Oh God this kid. What am I gonna do with you?" Namjoon chuckled and went to get their pacifier, seokjin smiled and put it on soobin's mouth, stopping him from crying and lay him on their bed before giving him a butterfly plushie to play with. She then pick up hueningkai and started placing buss on his chubby cheeks and the baby stop crying but stays awake.

"I will call Nayeon to bring their milk." Namjoon said and left the room, surprised when he saw Nayeon walking towards him with the twins milk. "Good morning sir." She bow respectively and namjoon gave her way to entered his room. Nodding his head in respond as she looked up at him before walking away.  Namjoon get to Jimin's room and knock on the door but got no respond. He knocked again and called her name but got no respond. He frown and began calling her name, Beomgyu walk towards his boss and look at him confusing before bowing his head as the man turn to look at him. "Get me the spare key." Namjoon ordered angrily and he nod, sprinting away to get the key. Once he was back Namjoon gave him way so that he would open the door.

Namjoon step into his daughter room and his eyes widen at what he saw. Her room look like a crime scene, everything thing was destroyed and scattered around the room even her pictures in glass frame were broken. Namjoon came back to reality when he heard the running water in her bathroom. He speed walk towards her lavatory and knock on it but got no respond. His heart started throbbing in an abnormal pace. He gulp nervously and look back at beomgyu who was still shocked from what he saw in her room.

"Close the door and call Ryujin to clean off this mess. Ensure Jinnie doesn't learn about this too." Beomgyu nod his head and went out of the room. Namjoon twist the door knob and sigh in relieved as the door open. He poke his head inside and his eyes widen in aghast. There Jimin was, lying inside her bathtub.

(Play Someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi to vibe along here.)

"Jimin." Namjoon whispered and dash towards the bathtub, pulling her head out of the tub. His breath stuck at the back of his throat as he stare at his daughter with saucer eyes. She was still wearing her PJs, are skin was pale and her lips look purply.

"Ji-jiminie? Chim?" Namjoon bit his quivering lower lip nervously. His orbs gathering warm moisture as he held his daughter head with his right hand while brushing her wet pink hair away from her close eyes. He gulp hard and took her out of the tub, lying her down on the floor and began pressing her chest while calling her name but got no respond. He checked her pulse and when he couldn't feel anything he got really scared and started hitting the back of his palm which was on her chest but Jimin was as stiff as frozen fish.