×heartbroken×

Yoongi eyes slowly flutter open, she frown as soon as she saw Jackson sitting beside her on a bed in a unfamiliar room, 'how did i got here?' She thought before slowly sitting up and rest her back against the headboard while looking around then at jackson who was staring at her, eyes void of any emotion.

"Jack?" She called, her voice barely audible but jackson heard her clearly due to the silent atmosphere. She look towards the window, staring at the dull cloud in confusion and frown before using her eyes to search for time.(tired me slept by 6pm woke up by 12am and i thought i was late for school😆.)  Her eyes caught a white alarm clock on the left side nightstand, making her eyes to grow big. "6:20 am." she uttered her words in whisper before looking at jackson who was now looking at her, concerned.

"how are you feeling?" He asked, voice deep like ocean. It suddenly reminds yoongi of how she missed hearing his voice, the deep but yet soft voice that always wakes her up. The first thing she always listen to when they were still a couple was jackson's voice, telling her how much he loves her every morning like some bedtime story. "i'm okay, h-how how did i get here, w-here am i? what-what happened?"

Jackson sigh before moving closer to his ex and plant a kiss on her forehead while yoongi look down at her slightly bruise wrist, "you are safe." he whispered out and yoongi took a long deep breath. Feeling like the cutest thing in his life is totally slipping like a droplet of water that runs through a leaf and drop at the tip, Jackson decided to confess to his ex again, to tell her that he is still very much in love with her and that's exactly what he did.

"suga." Yoongi was alerted at the nickname, she chew on her lower lips gently before looking up only to feel a familiar pair of lips on hers. The world seems to stop as her eyes widen while she tries to comprehend what was happening. Whereas jackson was enjoying the feeling although his ex wasn't kissing back. He was suddenly pushed backward by a confused yoongi who wasn't sure of what was happening. He sigh and move close to her again before cupping her cheeks. "Suga am still in love with you, let's." he took a deep breath when he saw the changes in her expression. "let's start afresh. I still want you" he smiled but then frown as yoongi began to shake her head.

"n-no, i-i--i can't, i can't." he clench his jaw feeling a familiar pang in his heart before asking, "why can't you? please yoongs, if you want am gonna quit. Namjoon is no longer a mafia but am still gonna quit if you want. Babe please come back to me." Warm moisture slides down yoongi cheeks as she stare into her ex-lover eyes. She knew jackson will do anything for her, she knew the man still loves her dearly, she once thought she couldn't live without him but now look how life took its turn. She was once in love with him but now that space was occupied by someone else, with beautiful and unforgettable memories of someone.

As she thought about her love life, her hands mindlessly slip to her flat stomach, she cluctch her shirt in her small fist while crying quietly, Jackson noticed but remain silent, patiently waiting for her response. After what seems like eternity, yoongi slowly stop crying and look up at jackson as her moist lashes flutter beautifully. "Am pregnant Jack." Time seems to stop as Jackson hands weakily slide down from yoongi's cheek.

he stare at her to see if she was joking but to his surprise she wasn't "mwo?" He whisper out and yoongi hiccup before moving closer to him. "You are a good man Jack, and to me you deserve the best. we weren't just lovers, we were bestfriends and as your friend. I want the best for you, i can't give you that and a-m sorry." She sniffle before leaning to grab his hand but the male pull away and stood up from the bed. His aura was dark something yoongi has never seen and it scares her.

"who is it?" Yoongi look up at him with slightly widen eyes and jackson look down at her with furrowed brows while waiting for her respond. "Tell me who is it that got you pregnant!" he raised his voice and she flinch, hugging her legs to her chest and started shivering. Before yoongi could speak the door swung open and taehyung ran inside, dashing towards yoongi who was terribly shaking and hug her. Jackson expression still did not change after seeing his boss daughter, he turns around and walk out of the room only to recieve a strong punch after shutting the door.

He held his jaw and tilt his head to see a fuming Jungkook, glaring bullets into his soul. He scoff, a sly mocking smirk replacing the frown on his face as he stood straight to face the latter.

Jungkook grab his collar and yell at his face," what the f*** did you do?!" Jackson suddenly start laughing like a manaic, jungkook clench his jaw, his hand balling into fist as well but when he look into jackson's eyes he was shock to see tears gathering his his orbs. He awkwardly let go of the elder 's collar with facial expression that evident confusion.  Jackson lean back on the wall next to the closed door frame and slide down, pulling a handful of his hair.

Jungkook walk closer to him, unsure of what was happening," what is this? What is wrong with you?" he asked quietly, jackson could feel the genuine curiosity and comcern in the younger voice but he kept quiet. He started laughing again and jungkook grew more confuse, 'oh gawd don't tell me he is going insane.' jungkook thought staring down at the man.

"you thinking am going insane right?"  The elder asked with his hoarse voice and laughed again before sitting on the floor, resting his hands on his knees. "well actually right now am going insane." he laughed again and jungkook scoff before sitting down on the floor opposite him. "The one who stole my heart is parturient and the child is not mine." Jungkook frown confused but before he could ask what who it was jackson interrupted him with a humourless laugh and stood up before walking away.

____________________
𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.