× family picnic×

Important info.....

Taehyung and jungkook are now going to university.

Jimin is now in highschool at alan since she left cayview and she is dating Mark.

but the kids are in holiday

Hoseok is back but he is living with Namjin family since yoongi likes the place more than his penthouse which is big and always quiet.

Yoongi is already in her last month of pregnancy.
______________________________

    Hoseok smiled while feeding yoongi who was caressing her big bump, they were all in the central park having a family picnic together. "Jimin that was mine." Jimin roll her eyes and gulp the milk in her hand. "stop acting so immature over a banana milk oppa." jimin said, batting her eyelashes, a teasing smile on her lips which made the others to evolve in a fit of laughter after looking at jungkook's face.

" will you stop taking what's mine you dim- shortie." jungkook cut himself off not wanting a roll of scolding, and huff annoyed before lying on the lawn ignoring his twinie who was still laughing. The food they brought was finish, so they all decided to chit-chat and enjoy the windy breeze. " honey did you remember when jungkook was running naked around the house?" Jungkook eyes widen in embrassment and his face flush a deep shade of scarlet as the others started laughing at him. "mommmm" he whine out, glaring at his mother who was resting her back against his father hard chest while laughing

"Wo...i also remember when taehyung unnie wanted to prank me and kookie when mom said we should clean the house and she kept saying she was on her period after putting fake blood on her dress and on the floor and when she was about to stand up she trip over and her face was covered with blood ah! disgusting! Hahaha!" Taehyung glare at the already alerted jimin and began chasing her around the park while the others laugh.

"ah, i also remember when i gave birth to taehyung and jungkook, namjoon couldn't stop dancing, he was so whipped for the twins and guess what yoongs- he kidnap kookie and took him to an important meeting." Hoseok cut jinnie off and yoongi and Jungkook eyes widen, while namjoon frown, pouting slighty, while ignoring the others gaze. "i didn't, i knew you were tired and he was already with me when i recieve the call." Namjoon tries to defend himself while side glaring at his brother.

"nah, you were a softie when it came to jungkook. I also remember i couldn't stop myself from laughing although i was angry the day hwasa showed up at my bakery and jimin beat her up. I have no idea whose attitude she took." jinne laughed quitely while playing with her neck lace. Namjoon hum, caressing jinnie's cheeks making the latter to look up at him. "i love you." Namjoon whispered, leaning closer to kiss his wife, "dadddd am here!" Jimin yelled, walking towards her family, making jinnie to roll her eyes and the others just laughed until yoongi suddenly yelp.

Hoseok frown, cupping his lover cheek as the aforemention began to scream. "W-what wrongs-mmph t-they are coming." yoongi cut hoseok off.  Hoseok blink confused before looking around the park. "who's coming?" He asked, still not getting his girlfriend's words. Jinnie quickly stood up and smack the back of his head. "She is in labour you dullard! Jimin start packing." Seokjin said, standing up and arranging their things while hoseok quickly scoop yoongi in his arms. "Hurry and get into the car!" Namjoon yell at his brother before carrying their phones and dash towards their car.

Everyone got into the car in a hurry while panicking as yoongi scream got louder. "it's okay, it's okay. We are getting closer hun." Hoseok whispered pecking her forehead. "Nahhhh it's hurts, i-it hurts so m-much."  She cried in pain, moaning and panting loudly. Hoseok look through the windscreen to see if they are getting closer to the hospital. Yoongi cries took his attention again, he quickly lean down, kissng her face in a way to calm her down and interwine their hands.

"You'll be alright soon babe, i promise you." Hoseok said pecking her lips to distract her from the pain. Jinnie smile while staring at them through the rear mirror before telling namjoon to drive faster.

______________________________

okay fellas, i started a new book, *smiling* an idea just pop into my head so i decided to put it down in written for others to read. The tittle is...

The Queen's Beast; Taekook.

I would appreciate it if you guys check it out. And i promise i will be updating on time and i will try my best to make it more presentable than this book. My prayer is that wattpad shouldn't mess with it, if not i might stop writing the book. I get easily frustrated so that's my reason maybe it because am Virgo, we get easily frustrated. *Chuckling* i hope you enjoy this short chap. Please don't forget to vote, i think i need a reward from all readers, it really not so easy to write these book and damn it. My fingers hurts.

well thanks! love y'all! ♡♡