×Bonus chapter×

"S!"

"o!"

"o!"

"k!"

"a!"

"i!"

The twins cut their cake and clap their hands along with their family before hugging their aunt who baked the cake for them. Seokjin giggled and ruffle their hair while Namjoon takes photos of them.  "let's eat the cake!" soobin pulled away from the hug, pivoted on his heels and cut a piece out of the huge cake, feeding his brother before eating.

The elders coo at them and began cutting out of the cake.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Taehyung stare at the baby monitor, smiling as Taewoo was fast asleep. A strong hand wrapped on her waist almost making her to scream. She inhale and exhale, patting her chest before tilting her head to look at her husband. "sorry, i scared you." Eunwoo apologized, pressing a soft buss at the crook of her neck.

she giggled, "it's okay." Eunwoo hum and place a buss on her nape. "What are doing in the kitchen?" Eunwoo asked, caressing her thin waist. "Came to drink water." Taehyung said, taking a bottle of fluid from the fridge. She was about to gulp the cold water when Eunwoo spun her to face him and smash their lips together.

Taehyung internally smiled and melted into the kiss, wrapping her hands around his neck as he lifted her up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   "Jungkook no." Y/n sigh as her son look at her with a huge smile on his face. Jungkook let go of his wife waist as she walks towards their son who has icing on his cheek. She grab his hand and lick the frost on his chubby cheeks. "don't do that again. Don't play with frost. If you do, mom won't give you her phone to play game." little Jungkook pout and nod his head before drifting his gaze to his father and began laughing.

y/n frowned while staring at her son before averting her gaze to where he was looking at, only to his her husband face cover with frost.

"Jungkook-ah!" Namjoon and seokjin both laughed along with little jungkook and y/n stood up, walking pass her husband. "y/n-ah, lick mine too." Jungkook said dashing after his wife who was walking away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Yoongi kept laughing as she watches her sons and husband trying to dance like Michael Jackson. "you guys are hilarious!" She sip from her wine and place it on the coffee table so that she could join their dance crew. Soobin gasp and made way for his parents. Taehyung and Eunwoo who were coming out from the kitchen gasp in surprise as they saw yoongi and hoseok both dancing.

"Let's go join." Taehyung pulled Eunwoo with her and began dancing. Namjoon shook his head while laughing as he walks towards his wife who was feeding cake to Yeonjun. " shouldn't you feed me too." he whined and seokjin immediately looked at him and giggled before shoving a little piece of cake into his ajar mouth. Yeonjun frowned and stood up from the ground, dashing towards Namjoon and slap his lips with his small hand. "yah!" Seokjin laughed and pulled the baby on her lap.

Namjoon look back at Yeonjun in disbelief while the baby glares at him with a big pout on his pink lips for eating his cake. " yah! do you know i'm your grandpa! how dare you-ah seriously!" Namjoon groan while Seokjin look down to see yeonjun expression which remembers her of her deceased daughter.

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ...

  "Daddddddd stop eating my strawberryyyyy." Jimin whined, glaring at her father who lifted up his hands in surrender.

"Oh my God barbie won the competition!" Taehyung squeal, jumping up and dancing as the huge flat tv on the wall displays a blonde haired girl who was dancing and singing. Jimin quickly drift her gaze to the tv while holding her bowl of fruit salad to her body.

Jimin smiled as barbie and her friends were dancing, she began dancing with taehyung who was singling along with barbie. The moment Namjoon passed her, walking towards the exit door she quickly stop dancing and look down at her bowl to see if her last strawberry was still inside the bowl but she couldn't find the last strawberry that was left.

Seokjin was coming downstairs when she saw eight years old Jimin strangling her father while she was on his back and at the other hand taehyung was recording the scene while laughing. Jungkook ran into the house with a basketball on his hand. "Mochi, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked, sweating and patting but Jimin just ignore him.

"Chim." Jinnie called her last born who whip her head to look at her balefully. "He ate all my strawberries!" she yelled, a big pout on her pink plump lips as she glares at her father.

"Hun?" Namjoon called snapping Jinnie back to reality. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly and jinnie smiled in return. "Yeah." She nod and Namjoon smiled," i will be right back." he said and walk away, leaving seokjin and her thought once again. Seokjin slowly look down at her second grandson who look up at her. "Why do i keep feeling that you are back?" Seokjin gulped as Yeonjun flash her his cute baby smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Jungkook gently pushed y/n on the bed and hover above her while staring deep into her eyes as his hands slowly lifted up her top. Y/n breath hitched as jungkook place a soft buss on her beating chest with his warm lips before looking at her eyes to her strawberry lips which was slightly ajar. " do you remember what you said to me on our wedding?" Jungkook asked, his voice deep yet smooth. Y/n blinks a couple of times before gulping as goosebumps rises on her skin while Jungkook kiss her navel, his soft lips felt like a warm velvety touch on her skin.

"wha-what part?" Y/n asked shyly and a deep throaty chuckle erupt from jungkook lips. "to lay your bare skin on me when needed most." Jungkook whispered against her lips while grazing his nose with hers and y/n beam a deep red.

Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ. Hᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀs ᴏʀ ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇxʜɪʙɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ.

Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ..