×Kidnap×

"what are you doing in my room?! And under my bed?!" Jimin yell as jungkook comes out from under her bed. "to look for my game console which you hid!" jungkook yell back before standing up and fold his hands over his chest. "so tell me who kissed you? oh is it Mark?" jimin eyes widen. "i knew it, my instincts are always right" he clap his hand together and jimin jolt up glaring at him, "Who said Mark kissed me? who even mentioned being kissed?" she asked and jungkook gave her a 'jungshock' look but Jimin click her tongue, eying her brother, "i was only talking about marinette and adrian how did that mean i got kissed.

"shit" jungkook cuss under his breath not believing his ears. " what?" he asked, staring at jimin with his bambi eyes as jimin gave him a duh look before going back to lay on her bed. "am also marinette you know, i even brought ladybug costume for halloween what do you think. I have being waiting for them to kiss and yes they finally did, just sad they are not in their right sense." Jimin pout and jungkook look like he saw someone's spirit as he stare at jimin with gape mouth and big eyes.
________________________

Seokjin entered the hotel room and saw namjoon on his laptop, she frown and walk closer to him very quietly. As soon as she notice her husband was working she fold her hands, glaring at the male head before shouting. "yah!" Namjoon flinch and stood up turning around to see his beautiful wife.

" what are you doing?" Seokjin gave her husband a questioning look but namjoon was hypnotized by her new look

" what are you doing?" Seokjin gave her husband a questioning look but namjoon was hypnotized by her new look. "oh earth to my hubby!" Namjoon snap out of his thought and smirk at seokjin who lift a brow confused. He wrap his hands around her waist and pull her closer to his chest. "you look ethereal." Seokjin blush and namjoon peck her rosy cheek. "What were you doing? You promise to give me all your time this week." flustered Seokjin grumble.

"I wasn't working." Namjoon replied, "lier!" Seokjin glare and start wiggly out of namjoon arms. "I was just buying a building for your new pub business." Namjoon whine and seokjin stop wiggly and sigh. "well you can do that when we get home tomorrow." Namjoon smile and stole a kiss from seokjin who smiled in return. "did the kids called?" namjoon shook his head and peck seokjin lips. "but taehyung messaged me." he replied and peck her again.

Seokjin smile and leap on namjoon who instantly lift her up, wrapping his hands under her thigh firmly as she hooks her hands around his neck. "How about we have some fun?" he asked and seokjin nod, "let's go change then we can go out." namjoon deadpan and seokjin grin. "what a turn off." he grumble playfully while staring up at his wife who chuckled, "yah! you are playing with me." namjoon pout whilst seokjin shook her head also pouting. "gosh, i can't believe this." namjoon grumble again dramatically and walk towards their bed before sitting her down.

He look at her face with a pout on his lips and stood up to leave but seokjin stood up and quickly hook her hands around his neck again. "I'm kidding, let's have fun." she giggle and peck his lips, Namjoon smirk and lay her down on the king-sized bed and started loosing his robe but seokjin phone began to ring. He groan loudly and stomp into the bathroom like a angry child making seokjin to laugh. The latter creep on the bed and took her phone from the nightstand, smiling when she saw that yoongi was the one calling.

Hey yoongs!- Seokjin cheerful voice could be heard at the other side of the line and that brought a small smile to yoongi's face.

Hey Jinnie, how are you and namjoon?- Yoongi asked staring at the white paper in her hand.

We are fine, what about you? did hoseok called you?- seokjin questioned averting her gaze to the building that was in full display on her husband laptop screen and started creeping towards the laptop.

Um n-no he haven't- yoongi chuckled a little making seokjin face blank. -he must be busy with works i guess.- she chuckled, seokjin frown and look towards the bathroom.

Yoongs are you okay? i feel like something is wrong- Seokjin stood up from the bed and started walking around the hotel room meanwhile yoongi bit her lower lips, her eyes getting moist with every second that passes as she continue staring at the paper with puffy eyes.

Seokjin got worried as she started hearing sniffle from the other side. - jinnie i, jinnie i am pregnant a-and have being calling hoseok but- Yoongi barely whisper but seokjin heard her. Yoongi couldn't bring her self to say what she wanted so she said something else.- i'm having a bad feeling that he isn't okay..- Yoongi broke into tears, shakingly folding the papers in her hand before putting it inside her handbag.

What?!?!-Seokjin spin on her heels and turn to face namjoon, staring at him with big eyes when the latter came out of the bathroom. Namjoon frown whilst staring at his wife before walking close to her.

Yoongi hook her handbag on her shoulder and left the hospital. She haul a cab and get in, gulping the lump on her throat she began to speak.- last night we chatted, hoseok was different. I-i-i called him so we can have a facetime but he decline my calls.  Hoseok never decline my calls even if he is busy, h-he would answer me and talk to me but last night he didn't. He was supposed to call me this morning but he didn't Jinnie a-a-am scared what if something bad happened to him- yoongi started crying again.

h-hey nothing bad will happen to him, okay i will tell namjoon about it, do not panic okay. You have to take good care of yourself and your baby. You shouldn't stress yourself. I will talk to namjoon and we'll call him too. Please take care of yourself- Seokjin said making namjoon to frown. Yoongi nod her head, wiping away her tears before replying with- o-o-okay, i will please call him. Thank you jinnie.

Seokjin smile a little and nod although yoongi won't see it,- okay and yoongs, congratulations.- Yoongi smiled and thank seokjin before hanging the call.

she kept her phone beside her and use her handkerchief to wipe her tears before looking through the window. "Um you can stop me here." She said staring at the restaurant she normally goes to buy food whenever she doesn't feel like cooking. She frown and turn to face the driver. "Sir, stop the car." She ordered but the driver didn't listen, it was almost as if the man was deaf. A wave of fear hits her as bad feelings creeps up her body. Yoongi gulp and stare through the window again, this time, trying to open the door but fail. "stop the car!" she yell, her eyes getting wet again. The man look at her through the rear mirror and grin. "I'm sorry ma'am i don't think i can do that." He spoke solemly with his deep velvety voice that made Yoongi even more scared than she already is, her eyes widen in shocked and she began to cry.
____________________

Jungkook paused his game and stood up from the floor, walking towards his nightstand with a frown on his face, he grab his buzzing phone angrily and unlock it. Squinting his eyes a little he move the phone closer to his face and frown while reading the messages from his uncle's girlfriend. He thought maybe it was a prank but frown as he got more messages. His eyes widen as he stare at his new message.

"Kookie please help me, i've being kidnapped. I don't know where he is taking me to, please am scared."

...
𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑡....𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒! 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘. 𝐻𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒!
𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑.

𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠⇩⇩
My six brothers.
A mouse with a pet cat.
Sweet night.
His little secret.