I Admit it

Jungkook, Minnie and Taetae made their way into their father enormous mansion,each holding a shopping bag. Mrs. Lee their housekeeper then approach them with two maidservant and took the bags from them. "Thanks.. I'm so tired." Minnie said as the maid took her shopping bags.

They open the front door that leads to the spacious living room and went inside. There on the black leather couch was their English teacher Miss Min Yoongi sitted with crossed legs while typing away on her phone. Wearing a sequinned black handless body fitted gown that was above her knees, revealing her sexy curves with a high black heel. Jungkook gulped and bit his bottom lips allowing his eyes to make a slow trip up those white model legs of hers and asked.

"What're you doing here?" Miss Min then lift up her head averting her gaze from her phone screen to Jungkook who has a frown on his face. Whilst Taetae and Minnie just look at each other in confusion.

"Hello Kookie,Taetae,and Minnie " she stood up from the couch and greated genuinely with her gummy smile. Jungkook just scoff and roll his eyes as she called him by his nickname whilst his sisters exchange greetings with his most hatest teacher or not.

"Er... Why're you here Miss Min?" Minnie asked politely why looking at the red haired lady with her ' curiosity' look expression." Oh... I ask her to come." Their uncle voice echoed in the spacious living room as soon as he step in. He was looking really hot as always his looks were mesmerizing, not to talk of his pure white suit.

Jungkook got angry when he saw his teacher drooling over his uncle. He was even more mad when he saw that she was in daze whilst his uncle was sliding her bang with his signature heart shaped smile on his face.' are they going out on a date?' he thought extremely getting irritated by the Romeo and Juliet scene displaying in front of him, If it was even in the movie.

"Are you two going out on a date?" Minnie asked already squealing in her head of how perfect they look together. "Yes we are." Hoseok replied and peck are cheek which instantly became crimson. It was the click sound from Minnie's phone that brought her back to reality. She mentally slap herself for already falling over heels for the man in front of her.

"Feel like I'm gonna puke." Jungkook mumbled and went upstairs to his room leaving the rest of them behind. At first Hoseok was a little disappointed that he didn't say goodbye to them before leaving like that but shrug it off. Whilst Taetae was sure something was off with her brother because of his behavior.

The two younger female said goodbyes to their uncle and soon to be girlfriend apparently and went back upstairs. Jungkook was coming out from his lavatory wiping his face with a small towel when he saw his twinie closing the door of his room,now wearing an oversized green hoodie with a short underneath it and thigh high socks. "What do you want?" He asked dryly and went to place the towel in the rack before coming out of the lavatory.

"What was that?" Taetae asked folding her hands over her chest."what was that, what?" Jungkook asked trying to act dumb. " What?" Taetae asked back. "Huh?" Jungkook raised a brow looking at her like he doesn't know what she was talking about." What happened back there? Why were you angry?" Taetae asked.

" Me? Angry? Oh please.. Taetae have we met?" Jungkook asked letting out a nervous laugh. "I'm your twinie pabo, and am pretty sure I knew what I saw." She grin. " And what exactly is that?" Jungkook asked blankly. " That you were angry.... probably because you like Miss Min." Jungkook wasn't surprised that Taetae already knew about it because she literally turns into an FBI detective once she is curious about something and of course she easily solve the case but this time he really doesn't want her to know.

"What're you saying? Out of all the classy bitches that are head over heels for me you think I'll choose Miss Min?" Jungkook mentally slap himself for asking that question as soon as he saw Taetae smirking like a psycho. "Point one, Miss Min is not among those classy bitches you're talking about. Point two, it obvious you're the one falling for her not her falling over heels for you like those classy bitches brother. Just admit you like her." She said emphasizing the 'classy bitches'.

" Tsk, she ain't my type and I don't like her." Jungkook lied

" Oh really? Have you ever been told that you're the worst in lying?" Taetae asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not lying." Jungkook replied in a cold voice and plopped down on his king sized bed and cover himself with his iron Man printed duvet. Taetae was slightly getting irritated by her brother behavior she then walk towards his bed and yank the duvet from his body. "What th- give it back." He narrowed his eye brows at her.

"Nahhh not until you admit it, it was written in your face Jungkook you can't lie to me. I saw it, especially when uncle ki-"

" Fine fine fine, I admit it. I like her, are you satisfied now?!" Jungkook cut in with eyes getting teary. " Jung.. Jungkook, I'm sorry." Taetae slipped into the bed and hug her sad brother, she mentally slap herself for pushing her brother to admit it. Jungkook sniffed was heard trying not to cry. "But really pabo out of those classy bitches, none of them caught your eyes. Huh?" Taetae tease and chuckled hoping to cheer her brother, her lips twitch upward when she heard him chuckled too and then pull from the hug.

"Why're you dress like this? Sending a photo to Eunwoo again?" He asked teasingly as soon as they broke the hug. Taetae instantly flush as she heard what her brother said. "H-how? How do you know?" She stuttered not believing her brother found out. " Yeontan97" Jungkook replied with a smirk when he saw her big eyes."that's my password, so you've been reading my messages." She frown and started punching him.

" Ough..noo I didn't I-i just saw it by mistake.. please... Ough stop..." Jungkook plead between chuckles as Taetae continue punching him. " by mistake my foot." She stopped and glare at her brother. "But seriously Jungkook Miss Min?"

"I know right, it stupid that's why I tried not to be fond of her. Looks like she really loves uncle Seok. I guess it will be easier for me to get rid of my feelings for her." Jungkook said smiling but taetae could see the pain lingering in his voice as he uttered those words. "Right after all you got me." She flash her boxy smile. Jungkook scoff and roll his eyes before saying."you look like grandpa."

"I know." She grinned and peck his cheek before dashing out to her room. Jungkook chuckled and close his eyes before drifting to sleep.