×sweet significant other×

Taehyung step into her house (yes her house, not the Kim's mansion) with Eunwoo and slump on the couch. The male smiled and help her take off her heels before leaning down to peck her forehead. Taehyung then cup his cheeks and peck his lips before staring into his eyes. She slowly lick her upper lip and help him loose his tie before pecking his lips again. Eunwoo smiled and whispered a soft "thank you." before taking off his shoe.

"Hey." Taehyung called and Eunwoo hum in respond while removing his socks. "Have you been working out?" Eunwoo blinks his eyes rapidly before looking at her and blink again. "Er.. Yeah, do you wanna see?" He asked, shrugging. Taehyung eyes lit up at the question, She lift up her head and face him before nodding. Eunwoo chuckled at her cuteness before standing up. He pull off his jacket and place it on the couch, he was about to start unbuttoning his white sleeve when taehyung suddenly stood up and held his wrist, stopping him. He looked at her confused before looking down as she let go of his hand after removing them from his sleeve to see she was doing it herself.

He smiled a little and look back at her face, staring at her cherry lips while she bit on it. "What do you look for in a girl?" Taehyung suddenly asked boldly and Eunwoo tilt his head blinking his eyes before smiling. "Well, I have only look for one thing in a certain somebody." He grin, wrapping his hands around her waist and pull her closer to his body, before whispering against her lips. "Your love." Taehyung kiss him, wrapping her hands around his neck to deepen the kiss. Allowing him to dominate her and taste every corner of her mouth before pulling away to catch her breath.

"Do you ever have dreams about me?" Taehyung asked panting, her tone low and soft. Eunwoo lean closer to her, grazing their nose against each other as he closes his eyes. "You have no idea how many times." Eunwoo whispered, giving taehyung goosebumps. She look down at his well sculptured abs and almost moan. She then place her hand on his lower abdomen and slide it up to his chest, biting her lower lips before staring into his eyes.

"Do you wanna know what am wearing beneath this gown?" She whispered against his lips seductively and Eunwoo swallowed hard.
______________________________

(Play breathless by Shayne Ward to vibe along)

   Jungkook laid down a pouting y/n on his bed and sigh heavily. He had tried to make her eat something but she ended up vomiting on his shirt. He quickly strip out of his clothes and put them in a hamper besides the closet before looking at y/n who was still staring at him. He sigh again. "You have to bathe." He crouch down and begin taking off her heels before lifting her back off from the bed so that she would be sitting. He pursed his lips staring at her pretty face before gulping and lower her gown zipper.

Luckily y/n understood and took off the gown she was wearing quietly before slumping back on the bed wearily. "No no you have to bathe." Jungkook said, lifting her before scooping her into his arms and went into the bathroom.

Once Jungkook has settled her in the tub he sigh again and step into the tub and began washing her hair with shampoo while staring at her pouting lips. Y/n suddenly smile making Jungkook face to lit. " what's behind that smile of yours? I wonder." He whispered to himself while slowly running his fingers through her hair. "You know you are amazing right?" Y/n grinned, nodding her head before leaning close to him and carefully turn around, resting her back against his chest making jungkook's breath to hitched as she giggles.

As y/n began making bubbles with the foams Jungkook start patting her hair. Pecking her cheek from time to time before intertwining their hands. He smiled after staring at their hands for some seconds before giggling. "your hands fits mine like it's made just for me." Y/n tilt her head to look at his face and Jungkook quickly connect their lips in a sloppy kiss, his hands roaming around her bare skin inside the water.