God of destruction

Namjoon went back to the mansion and walked into the kitchen hoping to see his wife but saw his daughter. "Minnie where's your mom?" He softly asked?.

  "She went to the bakery" Minnie replied looking at the new cotton candy machine her mother bought. "Is tha-". "A cotton candy machine, cool right? Some men came to drop it off today after mom left, they said mom bought it".

" But why didn't she take it to the bakery? "Namjoon asked and walk towards the machine, observing it.

"Mom said Granny's will be coming over! Am so excited! She said Granny's love cotton candy, plus Taetae and I love cotton candy so she decided to buy the machine" Minnie explained euphorically.

" O.. Kay wait what are you doing?" Namjoon asked as he saw his daughter pouring sugar and something else he doesn't care to know into the machine.

"I'm gonna make cotton candy, these are the ingredients" Minnie replied pointing at the cans." Do you know how to use the machine?" Namjoon asked.

"Well.. I've seen someone using the machine" Minnie shrugged. " Where? "Namjoon asked raising one brow, " TV" Minnie said and smile brightly as she turn on the machine. "O.. kay, let just hope nothing goes wrong" Namjoon replied, crossing his hands and lean on the white painted wall behind him, looking at his daughter even though he wasn't sure she was telling the truth.

"Dad look! It candy!" Minnie said and started pulling out some candy to munch. "Here have some" she then gave some to her father who gleefully accept it, and munch it while nodding his head in amusement. "Okay I think you should turn off the machine Minnie, those candy are enough" Namjoon said using his chin to point out the candy that was already falling on the black tiles floor.

Minnie quickly walk toward the machine and pressed a button. "Um, Minnie you're supposed to off the machine why is it bringing out more candy?" Namjoon asked now giving his daughter a confused look." Um"Jimin gulped," dad I think I pressed the wrong button" Minnie said now panicking.

"You should turn the switch off then" Namjoon suggested. But before Minnie could get to the switch the switch sparked bringing out smokes. "Oh boy" she mumbled. Namjoon quickly dash towards his daughter and motion her to stay away before turning off the switch but unfortunately the machine didn't stop working and now there were lots of candy spreading out on the tiles floor.

  "Why isn't it turning off" Namjoon asked looking at his daughter. "I don't know Dad, I guess I don't know how to use the machine" Minnie replied mumbling the last part of the her sentence. Namjoon cursed under his breathe regretting why he has allowed his daughter to use the machine as the wire began to melt on the switch and yank it out from the switch making it to split into two parts.

He turn around looking at Minnie who as has thrice the big eyes he has. "Dad.... You fucking wreck it, why do you have to be a fucking God of destruction?!" Minnie yelled looking at the wire in her father's hand. "Now we're dead, literally dead!" She continued yelling the last part.

" I know right, I'll just have Jackson to go buy a new one and replace it with this before your mother comes back" Namjoon replied but it looks like luck wasn't on their side as Jinnie entered the kitchen with jaw dropped at what she saw, her kitchen filled with cotton candy and her husband with spilt half-melted wire.

"Argh!!!!!!" She screamed making Namjoon and Minnie to quickly cover their ears. "My machine!!" She walked closer observing the pink and white machine, not caring about the candy that had almost filled the kitchen.

"W..ell he..llo to you too" Namjoon said as he uncovered his ears and started thinking of what to tell his wife who was now glaring at him and the split wires in his hand.

"Did you just damage my cotton candy machine?"

  "It was an incident" Namjoon and Minnie respond in unison and glance at each other. "Don't worry I will tell Jackson to go get a new one"

"No!"

"Why?" They asked in unison again. " Because it my cream of the crop.. cotton candy machine" Jin replied and started using his hands to remove the cotton candies on the machine. "And you're... gonna fix it!

  The both of you!" Jinnie yelled again before going upstairs.

Minnie turned and look at her father."we're not.... gonna fix it...are we?" She asked.

"Of course not.." Namjoon replied."I'll better text Jackson". Namjoon took out his phone from his pant pocket and message Jackson.

Boss
Jackson?

Jackie
Yes boss.

Boss
I want you to get me a cotton candy machine.

Jackson read the message and became confuse . "what is he gonna do with a cotton candy machine" Jackson mumbled to himself. He knew better not to question Namjoon even if they're friends, he knew Namjoon doesn't like questioning. He shook his head and type back.

Jackie
Yes boss. When?

Boss
Now. I'll send you a photo of the type I want and make sure it looks exactly the same.

Jackie
Okay boss.

Namjoon turn to see his daughter playing on top of the candy while loading some in her mouth. "I can't believe you're 15years old" Namjoon whispered to himself and took a picture of her before taking  photos of the machine and send it to Jackson.

Jackie
Alright.

Boss
Be fast.

Jackie
Yeah.