×love-in-a-mist×

People die but memories doesn't. We began reminiscing the time we spent with a person that is no more. The families placed beautiful flowers on the grave. With shaky breath, Taehyung crouch down in front of the grave, grazing her fingertips on the name which was engraved on the headstone and a low sob erupted from her lips-- Kim Jimin.

  The one who makes their home more lively and their heart so warm with happiness was gone. Why didn't she talk to no one about it, taehyung kept thinking. Taehyung sniff and held her chest which was aching so much from all the crying. She inhale sharply and slowly got up. "Pabo." She uttered and chuckled as she got no respond, non stop tears continue streaming down her beautiful face.

As soon as she pivoted on her heels, y/n pulled her into a warm hug, trying to console her although she herself was crying. The both of them pulled away and hug their boyfriend who were trying hard not to cry. Eunwoo kiss the crown of taehyung head while rubbing circles on her back. It has been a month since Jimin left them and today was her birthday, so the elders decided to pay her a visit.

Y/n and Jung kook both pivoted on their heels and began walking towards their car, leaving taehyung and Eunwoo behind. Eunwoo pat taehyung hair and lifted up her face before wiping her tears away with his handkerchief. "Stop crying babe." Eunwoo kiss her forehead and she gave a gentle nod. He smiled and wrap his arm around her waist and began leading her to their car. They drove behind y/nkook couple and stopped in front of a beautiful restaurant in itaewon.

Eunwoo came down quickly and help taehyung to open the passenger door. Taehyung smiled and kiss him before going inside with Jung kook and y/n. "Woah!" The owner of the restaurant and their family friend. Welcome them with a big hug. "Jungkookie, Taehyungie, I missed you so much. You guys don't come to visit me like before am sad." Taehyung giggled and hug him. "I'm sorry Seojoon oppa." The male smiled and ruffle her hair. " yah Jisoo! Come and take their orders."Seojoon said to one of his workers who quickly ran to his guest table and did what he was told.

"Woah, look at what you have done to this place. I even thought I stopped at the wrong restaurant, it's so beautiful." Seojoon smiled at Jung kook and chortled a little. "Well, i'm trying to make it look grand. Not only the food will attract people, the appearance too has to play it part." Seojoon said grinning and the youngers chuckled and nod their head in understanding. As soon as Seojoon saw Jisoo coming. He stood up and told them he had to finish his work. The youngers nod and began eating their food. "Are you full?" Jung kook asked y/n who was caressing her stomach. "Yeah." She smile and look at taehyung who was looking at her as she eats her food.

Once the others were fulled, Jisoo clean the table and took the dirty dishes away. Jung kook then orders four soju drinks for them, they talked about their school, life and old memories as they drink to their satisfaction before bidding goodbye to Seojoon who refused to take the bill and eventually they went home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Jung kook fell to the others side of the bed panting heavily with a huge smile adorning his face. He tilt his head to look at y/n who was catching her breath and smiled. "That was great." He mumbled and yeah giggled saying a soft "yeah, but you cheated." She pout, glaring at him making Jung kook to laugh a little. "Come on, I didn't cheat. You gave me scissor and I caught you red handed." Y/n whine before getting up from the bed and  started stripping out of her clothes. "What are you doing?" Jung kook asked while sitting up.

"I'm going to bathe and sleep, duhhhh."she said without sparing him a glance and Jung kook gulp as he stare at her bare posterior view. Y/n step into the bathtub which was filled with cold water and gasp. She quietly sat down and began washing her hair with shampoo, making a lot of foams on her face. She squeak when she felt a cold hand on her thigh she quickly bobbed her head inside the tub of water and brought her head back quickly while using her hands to wipe off the water on her face before opening her eyes. "Jungkook! You scared the life out of me!" Y/n yelled through heavy breathing.

Jung kook giggled and apologize. "Why were you scared? We live with each other alone." Y/n gulp, patting her chest. "Yeah I know." She replied. Jung kook take off his clothes and entered the tub. Pulling her closer to his chest and began washing her hair with condition. "Then why?" He asked again and y/n gulp, shutting her eyes close before relaxing on his body. "It ju-just that horror movie we watched last night, the shinning or whatever it is called. it's still in my mind. I can't get it out of my head. and that was exactly how the man killed the lady, why didn't you tell me you wanna bathe with me." Y/n pout as she complains and Jung kook has to bite his lips so that he wouldn't laugh.

"I'm sorry love." He peck her cheek continuously until y/n nod her head, signalling him that she has forgave him. She closes her eyes and rest her head on his chest while caressing his arms that was wrapped around her waist inside the cold water and hum in satisfactory. She was getting sleepy when Jung kook breathe close to her ear and whispered. "What do you think about bathtub sex?" Her eyes snapped open and she immediately flush red. "You are a pervert." Jung kook burst into a fit of laughter.

______________________________

I just found out Jung Dawon has gotten married.

I wish her the best!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤