Kimchi fried rice.

Taehyung went upstairs and threw her backpack on her bed before stripping out of her uniform. She then made her way towards her lavatory and took a refreshing cold shower( Me when I come back from school😁.) She came out of the bathroom with a towel hung around her body as she dries her damp hair with a small white towel.

She went to her closet and took out a black short and black top, she lay them on her bed and went back to keep her towel before putting them on. She comb her hair and then proceed to the exit. She saw Jungkook still lying on the couch with his uniform and scoff after muttering "pig."

" Yah! What did you say?" Jungkook narrow his brows whilst supporting himself with his elbow to look at her. " Nothing." She spat and went into the kitchen.

Jungkook then lay back with a sigh, he heard what she said but didn't have the energy to bicker with his meddlesome twinie as he was extremely hungry, their father sack Mrs Hyejin and their mother is not at home to cook for them. He was so tired and lazy to prepare something to eat, he wish Minnie came home with them he would have just beg her to prepare her concoction ramen for him to eat even if it won't be delicious but she went to their mother bakery shop. He wasn't in the mood for eating snack or drinking juice because he has been doing that for a whole week and he's tired of it. He sighed when his phone beeped, he wearily took it out from his pant pocket and saw it was a message from Bambam. His Tommy growl soundly making him to look down at his flat tommy 'I was so immerse in that mili militia that I forgot I would have lunch, I'd have just branch a restaurant.' he thought and click his messenger icon and began chatting with his friend until he perceive the nice aroma of kimchi fried rice.

He immediately jolt up on the couch facing the direction of the kitchen and sniff in the aroma thrice( me when my brother is preparing his noodles 😂), his stomach growl loudly making him to clutch on it and follow the aroma. 'who could be cooking kimchi fried rice when mum is not at home? Or did mum employ another cook?' he thought as he walk to the kitchen.

"Tae?"

Taehyung look at him and smirk before grabbing her cutlery and place it on the tray proceeding to the dinning. To say Jungkook was surprised will be the biggest understatement of the year as he blinks his eyes and trail alone looking at his sister with golf eyes,"Y-you you can cook?" He asked as he sat down next to Taehyung who already start eating. She nod her head not sparing him a glance, Jungkook lick his buttom lip and gulp as he look at the well garnished food before looking at her with surprised innocent eyes. "How?" He mumbled still not believing it.

"Magic." Taehyung spat and started eating her chicken before looking at Jungkook who is still licking his buttom lip. "Can I have some?" Taehyung stop eating and shook her head whilst humming in disappover. "Please!" He started pleading and Taehyung couldn't hide the smirk that crept on her face. "No, it not enough." She replied and continue eating.

Jungkook stood up annoyed and raised his voice. "But why will you cook for just your stomach when you knew I didn't eat lunch at school! While did you pretend you don't know how to cook when.*sniff* when*sniff*"

He began to relax and stop yelling after sniffing in the aroma of the food again which sent him relaxing vibes and sat down slowly "when you can cook." He complete his sentence with a soft voice and pout on his lips as he look at his twinie. Taehyung slightly raise a brow already pissed at her brother outburst and glare at him making him to mumbled "I'm sorry!"

Her fingers made contact with the spoon and she began to eat ignoring her brother existence. "Taetae plewse!" He blink his doe eyes twice and Taehyung couldn't resist it, she narrow her brows a little before pushing the plate closer to him and hand him her spoon. Jungkook smile widely revealing his bunny teeth as he takes the spoon from her and dig in. He moan at the delicious taste of the kimchi fried rice and took three spoon before giving it back to Taehyung who also took three spoon and gave it back to him. They continue to eat until they finish the food.
.
.
.
Namjoon lift up his head when the door of his home office slide open revealing Jackson and a blonde guy on black hoodie and tight skinny jean.

"Kris? I haven't seen you in a month." Namjoon said and motion them to sit. " Yeah because I don't have any info to give you." Namjoon hum noddingly as the said man took his seat and they exchange greetings. Namjoon employed Kris as a discreet spy to watch his kids outside his mansion and now since his here to see him today he must have something interesting to tell. "It about your daughter Taehyung." Namjoon raise a brow nodding for him to continue. Kris then took out a white envelope from his backpack and place it on the table. Jackson who was sitting next to Kris then took the file and open it revealing a photo of a handsome guy.

  He stare at the photo and look at Kris confusingly before handing it to Namjoon who looked at the photo and raise a brow looking at Kris confusingly

  He stare at the photo and look at Kris confusingly before handing it to Namjoon who looked at the photo and raise a brow looking at Kris confusingly. "I think Taehyung have a boyfriend." Kris said and Namjoon eyes met with another photo Jackson held in front of him.

A photo of his daughter kissing the same boy in the school hallway.

Only shitshitshitshit.
What do you think we happen to Eunwoo.

Oh Goddd save him!
I'm going to church to pray in the holy ground 😁.