×I'm bambam×

Jimin was inside the locker room looking for a pen in her locker when she heard footsteps. She turned around to see who it was and saw sehun and his friend,Kai. 'what does he wants now' she thought and continue searching for her pen.

"Hiya babe" sehun said with a slight smile, Jimin tilt her head and glance at the two figures besides her." I'm not your babe and don't ever call me that" she hissed,she locked her locker after finding the pen. She was about to leave the locker room but they stood at the entrance, blocking her from leaving.

"Get out of the way" Jimin said sternly.

"Not until I do what I want" sehun replied with a devilish smirk." Take a look at my face baby, that's your brother's handwork plus I lost a tooth" he continued and started walking closer to Jimin, making her walk backward. She continue walking backward as sehun was walking closer,until her back was against the wall.

"What do you want?" She asked trying to be strong but the words came out as a whisper. Sehun grin and use his index finger to tact her arms giving her goosebumps.

Sehun smirk,"see, I know you wear short skirts to impress me, well I must say am impressed because this chubby thigh of yours,looks delicious" he slightly lift up her short skirt. While Kai was standing at the entrance of the locker room to check if any one was coming.

"You know, when I came to this school I thought you were a nice cute guy but it turns out that you're a filthy ugly skirt chaser now back off" Jimin said and pushed him away.

" Oh Minnie,you know too well that am cute" he chuckled," and I know you love me"he added.

Minnie laughed sarcastically and look at him " you,my brother should've broke your teeth but he broke a tooth".

Sehun smirk suddenly turn into a angry look and walk closer to her, grabbing her hands above her head and slamming them against the wall." Run when you see me outside this school gate,you hear me" he threatened as he look at her and brush his lips against hers using his other hand to squeeze her butt.

Jimin struggle to get out of his arms and manage to pull out of the force kiss before pushing him away.

" I hate you, philanderer!" Jimin yelled and spit on his face before running towards the entrance and push Kai who was still standing at the door before going to her classroom.

"Run when you see me baby" sehun muttered before heading to his class along with Kai.

At the senior's building××
Miss Min walks into the classroom alone with a cute looking boy with bright smile on his face.

"Hello class, this guy here is a new transferee. Introduce yourself please" Miss Min gesture the boy to stand in front of the class.

 Introduce yourself please" Miss Min gesture the boy to stand in front of the class

" Hello.. my name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, Bambam for short, please take care of me" he flash his cute smile to the class again making some girls to squeal"he is so cute!".

"Bambam sit there" Miss Min point to an empty seat."behind Kookie". Jungkook blank expression turned into an angry one," do not call me Kookie" he muttered under his breathe. Bambam gave him a slight smile before sitting at the empty seat behind him.

Bambam adjust his seat after making himself comfortable, he softly tap Kookie on his shoulder earning his attention."I'm Bambam, what's your name? Because I know Kookie must be a nickname,so?" He asked, Jungkook turn around and glance at the boy who won't stop smiling for heaven sake and gave him an awkward smile."I'm Kim Jungkook" he replied making Bambam to nod his head.

" Can we be friends?" He asked. Making Kookie eyes to go wide because no one has actually ask him that question and he doesn't have a friend.

"Uh, sure.why not" he replied,making Bambam to smile again and nod his head.

" Kim Jungkook I don't want to see you talking okay, I need you to focus" Miss Min said earning Jungkook attention.'so am the one she saw talking' Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and open his note book.

After dismissal,the kids grab their backpack and went to the parking lot where their driver and bodyguards were waiting for them. Jungkook was about to close the car door when he heard someone calling his name. He look up to see the transferee.

"Hey" he said awkwardly, while Jimin and Taetae just glance at the boy with a surprise and confused look.

"Hey,um,I know this might sound stupid because we just met but can I come with you. It's just am so bored living all myself at home with no one to talk to or a friend,so?"

Jungkook was taken aback my Bambam request,he turn to look at his sisters for approval and they nod in return but one thought was still in his head.'how's dad gonna react to this'.

"Of course get in" he replied and Bambam quickly get into the car with a wide smile.