×Namchenyo past×

(Play Start by Gaho till the ending of this chapter)
______________________________

   "What is this?!" Taehyun yelled at a 16years old namjoon and namjoon flinch and bow his head quickly while his father crumble his result sheet in his hands. "It's like you don't understand all that I have being saying! You need to come out as first in your school!" Namjoon let out a shaking breath as his father began walking closer to him. Look like luck was on his side as Umji dash into his father office and stood in front of him.

"Darling please go easy on him. All he needs is just words of encouragement not yelling. You are scaring him and you know Namjoon is suffering from deprivation of sleep just because you wanted him to have excellent in mathematics. He passed the other subjects really well and I will say he did good in mathematics. Very good isn't that bad okay?" Taehyun scoff and went back to sit on his armchair. 

"He told me he doesn't understand Miss Mina maybe we should just change his home tutor." Taehyun look at his wife and then at his son before sighing in defeat and nod his head. "Fine. Go back to your room and sleep." Namjoon gulp and flash a 'thank you' smile to his step mother before sprinting out of his father office and ran to his room.

"That old man, like he even took first in school."

Sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ....

"Chenie!" Chen fell down from the boat after hearing his girlfriend's voice. His father laughed at him while watching as he ran towards his girlfriend. "Jihyo!" She hugged him tight not caring even if his body was wet. "I caught a big fish for you." Chen said and jihyo chuckled. "It's still alive in a big bowl." Jihyo gasp as her eyes gleams with happiness. "Really?" Chenie nod his head and took her into the boat. Jihyo gasp, surprise and smiled widely as she watch the minimum size fish swimming around the bowl.

Chen smiled watching his girlfriend while his father was watching them and at same time eating his avocado pear. "I know it not so bi-" Chen eyes widen as Jihyo swallowed his words with a kiss. His father stood up from his armchair with a smirk on his face and walk away leaving just the two love birds on the boat.

A ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

Jihyo eyes were fleeting from side to side as her mother walks towards her and slap her on the cheek. "You little stubborn slut!" She fell down on the marble tiles staring at her mother red heels to her blonde hair before averting her gaze to her father who was glaring holes into her belle.

"Your father and I warned you to stay away from that fisherman's son why didn't you listen to us!" Her mother yelled at her face and angrily pivot on her heels, walking towards her husband. " honey she is going to ruin our reputation. Let's tell Yixing to throw her out in another city. A place that is very far from us and our kids." Tears start cascading down jihyo cheeks as she support herself on the floor with her elbow and cup her stinging left cheek with her hand while staring at her father who was nodding his head. She then avert her gaze to her sister who was staring at her with disgust and her heart broke into pieces.

"Lay! Come take her away." Her father yelled and jihyo tears began to pour like waterfall. "No, no, no please don't do this please am begging you!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   Chen was going to supply fishes to a restaurant when a vehicle drove passed him and inside was his girlfriend. Crying and struggling to get out of the expensive car. He stop riding his bicycle and froze, staring at her with widen eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Jihyo was hitting the glass window repeatedly with all her might until she spot her boyfriend from a distance and went calm for a while.

"Jihyo?" Chen whispered while his eyes were increasing in size. "Jihyo!" He began driving his bicycle again but this time with a higher velocity. He could see she was yelling his name but he couldn't hear her as all the windows were roll up. He tried to drive faster and the car suddenly halt making him and jihyo both surprised. he felt a little bit of hope but to his dismal the car drove backward with a high velocity and hit him.