•Chapter-15: Hiding & Avoiding

It's getting annoying people are continually glaring and looking at him as if he did something.

They have been doing this all morning long. It's why Caleb hid in the library during lunch. He had texted Beth to tell her he needed to catch up on homework. Beth understood, she had to finish up a test.

Caleb sat in the little corner, messing with his phone.

But someone, he didn't want near, had to show up.

"What do you want now?" He glared. "Do you want to throw my things in the water again?"

"No, I want to apologize for what I did," Lynn said. Caleb laughed; he must be joking. "I'm serious."

"I don't believe you," Caleb said. "If you're doing it because Beth told you to, don't, if you don't mean it."

Lynn groaned and knelt in front of him.

Caleb looked at him; they haven't been like this since, well, the park. He and Lynn haven't spoken or seen each other since that day.

"I do mean it, I'm sorry," he said and sat next to him. "I'm sorry for what I did."

"I'll accept your apology, only if you leave me alone for once," he said.

"I can't leave you alone; you're dating my sister," Lynn said and because he wants to fuck him. Those thoughts have gotten too dirty ever since he kissed Caleb. "I won't bother you."

"You are now," Caleb said.

"Well, that's because I came to apologize to you," he said.

Caleb smacked him with his book. He grabbed Caleb's wrists, stopping him from hitting him again.

"Aggressive much," Caleb glared. He didn't let go of his wrists; he kept a tight grip. Caleb pulled at his hands.

"Let go," that came out as a squeak. Caleb didn't like this feeling.

It was the same feeling as the last time he needs to get away from him.

He struggled.

Caleb brought his knees up, getting ready to start kick, Lynn. But Lynn gripped his wrists.

Lynn saw Caleb's intentions and grabbed his legs, and forced Caleb to sit on his lap. He was straddling him; this wasn't good.

Caleb could feel Lynn's hard-on through his pants. Was it just him, or was Lynn's bulge growing by the second? Caleb was getting uncomfortable.

He felt Lynn's warmth breath tickle his left cheek.

He looked down, avoiding eye contact with Lynn. He couldn't control his breathing.

If someone saw them like this, things won't go well.

"Lynn," his name came out as a whisper.

"Hmm," Lynn couldn't help it. He couldn't hold back and kissed Caleb's left cheek. He moved away from Lynn a little.

Lynn kissed his cheek again. They were pecks, and it was enough to make Caleb blush. The library is no place to be doing this, but fuck it.

Lynn bit his cheek not too hard, but still. Lynn rested his hands on his waist and kept kissing his cheek, getting closer to his lips.

He won't hold back if Lynn kisses him. He felt Lynn kiss the corner of his lip.

When turn, Lynn took advantage of it. And their lips touched. It's not like they haven't kissed before. At that time at the park, Caleb manages to take control of the situation.