•Chapter-26: Taken

Here Lynn was hoping nothing would happen. But it did before winter break. Things went bad.

"No, Lynn, I won't let my parents get to me," Caleb said. "They can't force me to move. I won't move. I'll hide in your room if I have too."

"That's the first place they'll look," Lynn held his hand.

"Not unless I tell the world how horrible my parents are," Caleb said.

Lynn didn't want Caleb to move. Caleb's parents were forcing him to leave. All to get him away from him. But Lynn won't allow it. They had to deal with some people bullshit. Since he and Caleb became public, there have been a few whispers here and there.

But it slowly went away.

Max and Garry accept his relationship to Caleb.

Angie and Edna would kidnap Caleb, saying how Lynn is keeping Caleb all to himself. Things have changed.

Caleb's parents, their still angry, and it's why they want to take Caleb away. But that won't happen, never.

Also, Sawyer and Beth went public; everyone knows about them, and there were a few negative comments because of the age gap, but it's mostly positive energy.

But not Sawyer's. It's another thing they didn't like.

Sawyer and Caleb are both mighty and won't allow their parents to control their life.

Its why Lynn isn't worried because he knows everything will be alright.

That's what he thought. Before winter break, Caleb had an accident. Supposedly he tripped and rolled down the stairs. Lynn wasn't buying it.

"Caleb," Lynn went into his room at the hospital. Caleb had a broken rib, a few bruises, and a broken arm. That's how badly the fall was. "Wow, you sure did fell. Now honestly, the truth."

"You know exactly, what happened," Lynn could barely hear him.

"Right," Lynn sigh. "Your parents. Where are they?"

"Somewhere hiding," Caleb a cough and winced. "My brother called the cops on them. And they left. But I know they aren't giving up."

"Well, I'm glad you're alright," he kissed him. "I was so worried. My parents are willing to take in. And your brother, of course."

"Thanks," Caleb smiled.

After the doctor discharged Caleb from the hospital, Lynn anxiously got the room ready. He wanted it to be perfect.

But after hours, Caleb didn't arrive. Lynn was starting to get worried.

"Lynn!" Beth ran in. "Sawyer called. He said his parents took, Caleb. They got him out of the hospital. They don't know how the police are already looking for them."

Lynn knew this would happen; he is going to kill them.

He went downstairs angrily; his parents were there talking to Sawyer.

"We should go look for him!" Lynn yelled.

"We can't," Sawyer said. "It's too dangerous and your too angry. We will wait."

And they waited. And waited. And nothing. "Lynn, you're making me even more nervous, with you, pacing like a crazy person," Sawyer said.

"I'll stop pacing when Caleb is with me," Lynn said. "The police better find them before I do, because I'll kill them!"

He walked out, slamming the door shut. He can't sit here and do nothing. He'll take matters into his own hands; he doesn't care if he ends up in jail or not.