•Chapter-27: Saved

Jim laugh. "I can't believe he fell for it. He will be here. Not now, but he will. And we will cure him too."

Caleb glare. "You can't cure us; this isn't a disease, you sick bastard!"

Caleb winced as his father punched him.

Caleb couldn't believe that his, own parents, kidnap him; this happened yesterday, they snuck into the hospital and forced him to go with them, with a gun.

And now they used his phone to text Lynn. Once Lynn gets here, he'll get captured. And Caleb can't allow it. He has to get out of here.

"Come on, Hannah," Caleb looked up.

It seems Hannah was in this too. But now she's a victim. They have her on various unknown drugs.

His parents are forcing him to have sex with Hannah. Since he didn't want, too, his father would hit him.

And since he couldn't get it up, his parents kept injecting him with unknown substances, which made him feel strange.

His father tried to inject him. But Caleb fought back.

Caleb struggled. "No, I don't want it. Stop it."

Caleb kicked at his father, and his father kicked back harder. His mother held him while his father injected him.

He didn't want any more drugs in his body.

They told him the drugs are to help him get cured.

"Now you will have sex with Hannah, like it or not," his father said.

"It's to help you; it's for your good," he spat on his mother's. He can't even call her that; she's a monster. She slapped him and busted his lip and scratched his cheek with her nails.

"Don't ever do that again," his father said, hitting him. He leaned against the bed board. His head was spinning.

He couldn't see well. His visions became blurry. That always happens when the drug kicks in.

Since he got here, they had already injected him six times; this would be the seventh.

He didn't like how it felt.

And the next thing he knew, Hannah was on him. His father had placed her on him. Hannah was severely drugged and beaten. It seems she tried getting out and got hit. And now she's here.

He tried pushing her off by using his feet. Since his hands were tied up, it was useless.

She was grinding against him. It wasn't doing anything. At least he thinks so. He couldn't feel anything now. His body felt numb.

All he could feel where Hannah's hands on his bare chest. How the hell did she take his shirt off?

Everything around was fuzzy. Caleb's hands had come loose, or did she untie them this is rape. He winced; he felt her hand on his crotch. What was she doing? He couldn't look at her; this was torture.

Caleb felt as if time has slowed down. Caleb groaned; how long has he been unconscious? Or conscious? He was both.

But he was on his back still. Hannah was still on him. Was she moving on him? He felt like vomiting. He tried sitting up, but his whole body felt weak. He managed to place his hands on her hips.

"See there we go," his father said. He was there watching.

Hannah leaned lower and kissed him. He bit her lip, and she slapped him. But he didn't even feel it.

He dug his nails into her hips. Why did he have a climax?! He doesn't even like females; this felt uncomfortable. But he knows it's the drug doing all of this. He then fainted.