•Chapter-31: Sawyers Happy Family

"Grab her!" Caleb yelled.

"Whoa there, got you," Sawyer chuckle and held Faith.

"Thanks, now Faith, no more struggling," Caleb said. Faith just giggled.

"Ma," she wanted to get down.

"First shoes on," Caleb said.

Sawyer smiled.

This year went from bad to good. Caleb and Lynn graduated from high school, and Beth will start her final year.

Sawyer found a perfect house across the street from Lynn and Caleb, he lives alone for the moment, but Beth and Chris stay the night sometimes, but soon, they'll be living together.

Chris is a blessing, but there are times when he throws terrible tantrums and is always breaking things and making a mess.

But Sawyer doesn't mind; he's a toddler.

"There we go," Caleb set Faith down.

Faith learned to crawl at like around eight months and walked at ten months; Faith is a smart baby, and she got it all from Caleb.

"Ma," Faith calls Caleb Ma while she calls Lynn Da. Cute right.

"Come on," they all gather at Lynn's for an outdoor barbecue, their friends and family, gathered around.

Sawyer is happy; for the longest time, Caleb has been his only family; his parents were nothing but strangers. But now his family has grown, he has Beth and Chris. And he hopes to expand it.

"Da," Faith ran over to Lynn, and latch onto his leg.

"Oh no, I have a monkey on my leg," Faith giggled as Lynn picked her up. "Hey there, little monkey."

Lynn is a good father to her. He's doing an excellent job at raising her.

"Hey dude," Max arrived with his baby girl Dana and his girlfriend Angie. They had Dana a month ago.

"Hello, new daddy," Lynn said. "How's it going?"

"Lots of crying," Max said.

"No, duh," Lynn smiled. "My little monkey here, don't cry so much, huh." Faith giggled.

Faith ran toward Sawyer the moment Lynn set her down.

"Got you," Sawyer picked her up.

"I'm going to help Beth and Caleb," Angie said. "Take care of Dana."

"Wait, hey," Max sigh. "Does anyone here know a good babysitter?"

"Well, my mother," Lynn said. "She babysits Faith and Chris. Sawyer, Chris is eating sand again."

Sawyer ran over and picked Chris up. "Don't eat sand, that's nasty."

Chris just giggles and slapped his cheek.

"He will be like you," Lynn said. "Another Sawyer."

Sawyer groaned.

It's true, Chris has developed his attitude. But he and Beth are correcting him. Chris will be a good boy.

Minutes later, Garry and Edna arrived. Edna was big. As in, her belly was huge.

"Don't even," Edna said.

"I close my case," Lynn said.

"Haha," she walked, passed them.

"Ah, girls," Garry said. "And their hormones."

"Caleb isn't a girl," Max said.

"But Caleb can act like one, I think hanging out with your girls have corrupted him," Lynn said.