•Chapter-2: Adorable Beth

"Here you are come on," Lynn grabbed Beth's hand. She was always wandering around. "What were you doing?"

"I was checking out a book from the library for class," she said.

Lynn loves his little sister; she's like a doll. She's shy around some girls and shy around boys. Except him, since his, her brother. He'll protect Beth with his life.

Lynn doesn't allow any of his friends to get near her. No one, he doesn't approve off dare go near her; he'll castrate them on the spot.

"Alright," he got in the car after she got in. "Buckle up," Beth nodded and buckled up.

He drove out of the parking lot.

Beth sighed. "Hmm."

Stealing a glance, Lynn saw her smiling. Wait, why was she smiling like that? He didn't like that smile. That smile is an 'I have a crush smile!' oh no, no. "Beth, what got you smiling like that."

She blushed and looked down. She was fiddling with her hands. Something she's does when she's nervous. "Well, I asked Caleb to hang out with me. I thought he would say no." He almost hit another car.

"Caleb, as in Caleb Wayne?" Beth nodded.

Oh no, if Beth starts hanging out with Caleb, things could change, he will no longer be able to bully Caleb.

He's friendly to all of Beth friends, to keep her happy. And if she becomes friends with Caleb, he'll be the force to be kind to him; this wasn't good.

"He said yes," Beth smiled. Since when did she like Caleb.

"So, like a date?" Lynn asked.

"Oh, no just as friends," she said.

Is this some punishment? For being evil because it isn't cool.

"But, aren't you shy around boys?" He said.

Lynn is trying to talk her out of it.

"Yes, but if I get to know Caleb better, I won't be," she smiles. "You won't bother him?"

"What? Of course not," he chuckled nervously.

"Aren't you always bullying him?" She asked.

How did she know? He's always been careful not to let her know. And she knows.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I'm not stupid," Beth said. "And people talk. They like to gossip,' she said. "And some always ask me if I'm related to you. Because you're awful, and I'm not."

Lynn groaned. "Alright, I'll stop, and I'll ask everyone to leave him alone," he said. "And I'm not that awful."

"Thanks," she smiles.

The things Lynn does for his adorable little sister, now he won't be able to bother Caleb.

Or maybe he can; Beth doesn't have to know. He could do it in secret.

They arrive home; he follows Beth inside. As usual, there was no one home. Why can't their parents not work for one day? And they ask why his so rebellious.

"Hello Precious," Beth picked the small little husky pup. He had gotten it for her birthday. They are inseparable.

"I'm going up to my room, don't leave the house," he told Beth.

"Okay," his way overprotective of her. So what, who wouldn't be when one has a cute adorable little sister who all the boys want to date, it's a reason for him overprotective.