•Chapter-19: Heated Night

"Ah!" Caleb wiggle around. "Stop, no more."

"Not so loud, the music stopped," Lynn said.

"Than let go, don't rub it anymore," Caleb panted. Lynn knows he doesn't mean it. Caleb wants him to keep going.

Sawyer is going to kill him.

Lynn didn't mean for things to get this far.

All he wanted was to have a conversation with Caleb, and they were in bed naked.

He wanted to stop, but he wants Caleb.

"Lynn," Caleb pushed at his hands. Lynn wouldn't budge. Caleb was so hard as he was.

Lynn has never done this before, but he's enjoying it. He loves the little moans Caleb makes. Each sound, Caleb makes turns him on. "It's poking me."

"Do you like it?" He asked.

Sex with a guy is different than with a female; it sounds painful. Well, Lynn isn't letting Caleb do it to him. He'll be the man, and Caleb can be the female. He's just kidding, Caleb can do it to him too if he wants to.

"Don't even," Caleb turned around to face him but pushed him further into the wall. He should be more gentle.

"Why not have you done it before?" That thought didn't sit right with him.

The thought of another man fucking Caleb, it made him angry, sad, and jealous.

"No," he said. "And I want to keep it that way." Lynn sighed out of relief.

"Well, too bad," Lynn bit his shoulder.

Caleb winced.

Caleb has never in his life seen Lynn act this way, like a jealous boyfriend. He liked it better when he and Lynn were enemies.

But then again, he wouldn't have Lynn this close to him.

Caleb smiled.

It was not easy for Lynn to do it. Caleb did put up a fight with him by punching and kicking and biting.

Lynn may have deserved that since he started it first.

Lynn fell off the bed, and Caleb tried to run, but he grabbed him around the waist and threw him on the bed.

He had finally made Caleb submit. Caleb laid on his stomach.

Lynn got on top of him.

"Don't," Caleb said.

"Why not? Give me a good reason?" Lynn asked.

"Because I don't want you to regret it," Caleb said. "I don't want you to think it was disgusting. Or run from me the next day."

"I won't regret," he said. Is that how he felt? That he'll push him away after this, he wouldn't do that to him.

Sighing, Lynn let him go. He won't force him.

"I'm sorry," Lynn stood up and went to get dressed. "I won't force you."

"Lynn," Lynn heard him move around.

"Forget it, Caleb," Lynn shook his head. "I'll forever be a stupid bully. That's how you see me. That's how Beth sees me. I was harassing you right now." Lynn slipped his boxers and pants on; he grabbed his shirt. "I'll get Beth and go home. And I'll drink my stupidity away. And I won't bother you ever again."

Caleb frowned.

Is Lynn giving up?

Does he want Lynn to leave? Of course not. He wants Lynn. He loves him.