•Chapter-25: Officially A Couple

The next day, Caleb was nervous as they headed to school; Lynn decided to drive them to make their relationship official.

Beth was in the back seat. She was cheering them up. "Remember, don't let anyone or your parents get to you," Beth said. "And if they try something, my father has a friend who's a cop." It's true. Lynn's father has a friend in the force.

Caleb was happy to have supporting friends and people that can help out, but he was still a bit afraid.

"Will you relax," Lynn rubbed his leg.

"Rubbing my leg isn't helping," he glared.

"Alright, sorry," he chuckled. "Here we are." They got out of the car.

Caleb took a deep breathe and held Lynn's hand. Lynn squeezed his hand. Beth smile. "Remember, they are haters."

He and Lynn walked hand in hand, and everyone stared as soon as they entered.

The students whispered about how he and Beth aren't together. And that they spotted Beth with Sawyer. Don't they got other things to do besides gossip.

"They won't say nothing," Lynn said.

"I know," Caleb smile. They walked to his locker. "People can gossip all they want." Lynn nodded.

Caleb grin and kissed Lynn. Lynn was surprised he gladly accepted the kiss. They kissed for a long time. "That was exciting," Caleb said.

Lynn groaned. "It's a big turn on." He whispered.

Caleb smile. "Well, too bad. You'll have to deal with the hard-on until we get out of school." Caleb whisper.

"Fine," Lynn sigh. "It's the beginning of our relationship, publicly."

"It'll be one long week," Caleb said.

"It can't get any worse," Lynn said.

The whole week was nothing but stressful and whispers.

Hannah spread a new rumor about Sawyer and Beth having sex during the party.

Sawyer wasn't happy about it, but Beth seems calm about it. She said they were rumors that she won't let it bother her. Lynn was amazed at his sister's strength.

She didn't let Hannah's rumors ruin her.

Lynn is proud of his sister; she has come a long way.

Beth broke free of that shell.

Now that she's dating Sawyer, she's matured a bit, but she's still enjoying her teenage life.

Lynn was not happy about Hannah spreading rumors about his sister.

On Thursday, he called Hannah out on those rumors and told everyone how shady she was.

It was during lunch when Lynn called Hannah all these names, and Hannah slapped him and ran out, and her new group followed her out.

Angie, Edna, Garry, and Max stopped following Hannah around and were hanging with him and Cale.

It was the best day of Lynn's life until he got scold by Beth and Caleb. But he didn't care.

Caleb wasn't so happy about Lynn calling out Hannah like that. But there's no changing it.

But then Sawyer snuck into school, went through Hannah's locker and stole her cheerleading outfit.

Caleb isn't sure how Sawyer did it. But the next morning on Friday. It was hanging from the flagpole, and Hannah wasn't happy about it.

Hannah got in trouble with the cheerleader coach and has to pay for the damage done to the outfit. She wasn't supposed to have it in her locker, anyways.