•Chapter-17: Fun Night

Why did he have to ask that? That's something Caleb didn't want anyone to ask him.

Caleb knew he should've had locked the door when he came in. He had avoided Lynn all week, and now he can't.

It's hopeless to avoid Lynn. Since hell learn, that Beth knows the truth, and she took it well. Beth suspected it since she watched his every movement and gestures.

Their friends now, but Beth still feels sad about it. Caleb has a feeling she likes Sawyer because she was blushing when Sawyer asked her to dance.

Caleb isn't sure where they went off too. But he hopes his brother doesn't do something stupid.

Like what Lynn is doing to him, but he likes it. The way Lynn has him pin down. Its a dream come true.

"Caleb answers me," Lynn was still waiting for an answer. What could he tell him? Yes, he does like him.

But he won't tell him. He looked away, staring at his wardrobe, and Lynn didn't like it.

He was avoiding the question.

Lynn glared.

Why doesn't Caleb answer him?

He needs to find another way to get the answer out of Caleb, and he knows how.

Lynn leaned and licked Caleb's cheek; it made Caleb shiver. He was doing it on purpose.

It will help Caleb answer him. If he doesn't, then he'll have to take this further.

Caleb wiggled his hands, trying to get free. He could scream, but no one will hear him with that loud music, and even if they did, they'd think someone is having sex.

He still didn't look at Lynn. He'll admit, he wanted Lynn to do these naughty things to him. It's a big turn on. Caleb wanted so much more.

No Caleb, focus, don't get distracted by his sexiness. And his sexy smile and those eyes. That ass. Caleb shook his head.

"Lynn, my legs are getting cramp like this," Caleb sighed. "I can't keep my legs up like this. I need to stretch them out."

"Fine," he was hoping Lynn would let his hands go. But no his smart. Lynn did let go but immediately grabbed him around the waist.

Caleb glare, he managed to move his legs. Now Lynn was sitting behind him, and Caleb didn't care to be this close to Lynn, it's an invitation to get jumped. But he won't. He won't give Lynn the satisfaction of knowing how much he craves him.

"I won't run, just let go," Caleb looked back.

"No," he said.

Caleb sigh and looked around. It was dark; he hadn't turned the lights on.

The music got louder. Sawyer, better keep an eye on everyone; if something breaks, they are so dead.

He gasps as Lynn bit his earlobe. Caleb gripped his hands. "Stop." It felt good his weak spot.

"Not until you answer me," he kissed down his neck. His hands went underneath his shirt, sending a shiver throughout his body. It felt so good.

"Stop it," Caleb wiggled around and got loose. He ran but stopped.

Why is he running?

He wants to be with Lynn.

He wants Lynn to touch him and have his way.

He should get this over with there's at this point; there's no denying it.

Lynn wrapped his arms around Caleb while he was distracted.