•Chapter-20: Morning After

Beth opened her eye, the rays of the sun coming through the closed curtains. So she turned to her other side to avoid the beams.

At least she tried too.

Someone didn't let her.

She looked down and covered her mouth, stopping herself from screaming. Sawyer slept soundly on her; he used her stomach as a pillow.

Sawyer was shirtless, and she could see a bit of his hairless chest.

Beth blushed as she remembered what happened last night and what Sawyer did to her. She looked down at him; it was delightful; she did love Sawyers touch. But now she's scared, Lynn is going to kill him.

She didn't want to move. Sawyer is sleeping so peacefully; she didn't want to ruin his slumber. But the way they were position, it was a bit uncomfortable, and her legs were getting cramped.

Beth looked down at Sawyer; he had a cut on his lip.

How did he get that?

She touched Sawyer's lower lip, and he abruptly woke up, gripping her hand.

Sawyer looked up and saw Beth. He groaned and let her hand go. What is Beth doing here?

His head is pounding; he must've had drank too much. He laid back down on the pillow.

But it wasn't a pillow he laid on, but Beth's stomach.

"Shit!" He got off her and panic. He looked down at Beth; the bottom of her dress had rolled up to her thighs a bit more, and he would see everything. What happened between them? He couldn't remember.

"Oh," Beth covers her eyes. "Sawyer, your pants."

Sawyer ran his hands through his hair and looked down, his pants were down, and his dick was out.

Sawyer cursed and fixed his pants, and then he saw cute pink lacey panties on the floor near the bed.

He picked them up. "Beth, what did we do?"

Beth gasp, she checked under her dress. She thought Sawyer only slid her panties down, not remove them. "Oh, you don't remember?"

"I do now," Sawyer said. "This scared my memories back." He gave her panties back. "I gave you something to drink and got you got drunk," he said. "I then brought you here to my room for you to rest. I made sure to locked the door so that no one could come in," he said. "And after the party was over. I came back here, to get some sleep after I chug three bears, I laid down and felt someone else, it was you. I spoke and did somethings. Fuck Lynn is going to kill me. You were so close to losing your pureness."

Beth blushed. "Yeah."

"I have committed a crime," he said. "Beth, I'm sorry for what I did and was about to do, thank god for those three extra beers."

Beth smile. "It's okay, I mean, you did fall asleep before you went to far."

"That's true," he sighed. "Also, we dating now?"

Beth shrugged. "I don't know, are we?"

"Pretty sure we are," Sawyer chuckle. "Unless you don't want to date?"

"I do want too," she smiled.

"Okay," Sawyer, sigh.

"My brother must be worried," Beth said. "I should go home."

"Don't think he is," he got up. "I don't think he went home."

"Oh," Beth got up. "Um, can I use your bathroom?"