•Chapter-6: Caleb's Room

"She'll talk to you later, we're busy," Caleb said and hanged up.

The worst possible scenario passed through Lynn's head; it could mean anything whats, Caleb, doing to Beth?

Lynn drove around town, trying to find them. But it was pointless. He couldn't see them. He wouldn't have lost them if those damn horny dogs hadn't started humping his leg. It wasn't just one dog. Once one was off, there came another. And so on.

"Now, if I was Caleb, where will I hide?" Lynn sat there in his car, thinking than it hit him, he'll search all of Caleb's hiding spots.

Lynn would get to one of the spots, but they were not there. It seems they were one step ahead of him.

At the library, he missed them by a few seconds.

Where did they go? He sighed and kept looking.

It was getting late; perhaps they're back home.

With that in mind, Lynn went home as fast as he could.

He made it home on record time he parked and got out.

Lynn went in and rushed straight up the stairs and into Beth's room. She was coming out of her bathroom.

"Oh, Lynn?" She flops on the bed. "What's wrong?"

"Where were you?" He asked.

"With Caleb," she said.

"Doing?" She giggled.

"Nothing, brother, we ate ice cream and read some books," she smiled.

"Alright," he sat down on her bed. "So are you two dating?"

She smiles. "Yes, we are."

"Okay," his little sister is growing up.

"Brother, it's late I'm going to sleep," Beth said.

"It's not even late; it's barely 8 pm," he said. "Okay, I get it, goodnight." He kissed her forehead and walked out.

Lynn went into his room and straight to the balcony.

Caleb lights were on, good.

Lynn jumped over and was close to plundering to the ground.

He opened the window and went in, but Caleb wasn't there.

So, Lynn decided to wait and lay down on Caleb's bed and waited for him.

But it seems Caleb wouldn't be back for a while, so he went through his things.

And among Caleb things, he found his phone and went through it as well. Stalker, he had him as stalker well, he'll change that to, 'Hot Lynn.'

"What are you doing in my room?" Caleb walked in and closed the door. How the hell did Lynn manage to get into his room? Caleb remembers locking balcony doors. He walked over, snatching the phone out of Lynn's hands. "You can't just go through people's things."

"I can and I will," Lynn said and smirked.

"Get out," Caleb tried to push him off the bed. But he wouldn't budge. Somehow he'll get him out of his room.

Lynn looked at Caleb; he was shirtless. He was on the skinny side. Well, he wasn't too thin and had a bit of muscle here and there and has a cute butt.

"What are you staring at?" Caleb smacked him. The way he was staring made his body tingle. Caleb needs to get Lynn out of the room before he does something stupid, such as kiss him. "Stop staring." He pinched Lynn