•Chapter-3: Neighbors

Caleb grunted and fell back with Lynn landing on top of him; this wasn't good.

"Get off me your heavy," Caleb pushed at his chest; this has been the most closets he had ever gotten to Lynn. And it felt amazing. But he must control himself.

But it's not easy to control himself when Lynn is this close. All he wants is to touch Lynn's body. He mentally slaps himself and wrinkles his nose, not a good time to think about these things.

"I am not heavy," Lynn said and got off. "You are too skinny and weak to hold anyone up."

He hated that Lynn is his neighbor. And their rooms were right in front of each other, and that sucks.

Only an inch kept their room apart.

Lynn is always tormenting him, throwing things at the window and nasty drawings on his window.

Lynn is the worst neighbor he could have.

"Anyways, what do you want?" Caleb asked.

Oh right, Lynn wanted to speak to him about Beth.

But why?

Does Lynn not want him to hang out with her?

"My sister, she asked you to hang out with her, correct?" Caleb nodded. "Well, she considers you a friend now. And now I can't mess with you. Cause I don't want Beth to be mad at me."

"And?" He's confusing. What is Lynn trying to say?

"Well, my sister seems to like you," Caleb looked at him. "As in, Beth may have a crush on you." That wasn't good. "Therefore, as her older brother. I'm here to tell you if you hurt her, I'll beat you up to plums."

"I don't have any intentions of dating her," Caleb said.

Lynn looked at him. "Are you nuts. Why wouldn't you want to date her? She's pretty and caring. Anyone would be lucky to date her."

"I know she's beautiful," Caleb said. "But I'm not into dating, at the moment. I rather concentrate on school."

Lynn wanted to smack Caleb. He's going to hurt Beth.

Well, as her older brother, Lynn will make sure no one hurts Beth, especially Caleb.

"Well, she likes you, you better not hurt her," he said. "So you better tell her off, gently. I don't want her to come home crying." Lynn glare. "Because if you hurt Beth, I know where you live, I can easily get into your room and strangle you in your sleep."

"Aggressive much," Caleb wonders if Lynn is aggressive in bed.

Caleb bit his lip and stood; he grabbed his backpack and took out his homework.

"I'm an older brother," Lynn said. He frowned. "Who the fuck gets homework on the first day of school?" He sat down and took the paper. "Wait, this isn't homework; it's advanced. Oh, right, smarty pants." He didn't understand how a freak like him can be so smart.

Lynn grin.

Maybe he'll make Caleb do his homework.

"If you're finished threatening me," Caleb said. "Can you leave?"

"You want to get rid of me?" Caleb nodded. "Bad choice Caleb, I'll just stay and bother you."

Caleb ignored him and went back to working on his homework.

By the time he finished, Lynn hadn't left.

"Stop it," he smacked Lynn's hand. "Don't grab my things." Lynn was grabbing his books, his laptop anything he could get his hand on, he was destroying his room.