•Epilogue

"No, daddy, you blue, I pink," little Faith handed her father the blue teacup.

"But I like pink," Lynn said, pouting.

"No, pink mine," Faith held the pink teacup.

"Okay," Lynn smiled.

Faith has grown into a beautiful little girl four years old, and Faith prefers pink more than any other color.

"No, daddy, pinky up," and she's an expert on this whole tea party. Lynn blames Caleb for it. He encourages her to learn all these girls' stuff. Which, Faith enjoys. "Daddy, you're not good at this, I want aunty Beth to play with me." But now Faith wants to teach others.

"Oh, I see," Lynn stood up. "I suppose the tickle monster doesn't like that."

Faith dropped the plastic chicken and ran, giggling. He ran after her, taunting her.

She ran to Caleb, latching herself onto his leg.

"Whoa, hey," Caleb set the bowl down. "Careful."

"Mommy," since the day Faith started talking, she has call Caleb mother, even though his, her biological father.

Faith prefers Lynn as the father and Caleb as the mother. It's a cute thing.

"What's up?" Caleb picks Faith up.

"Tickle monster," Faith pointed at Lynn.

"I see," Caleb smiled. "Well, why don't you take the tickle monster outside, your baby brother is sleeping," Caleb set Faith down. She ran out through Lynn's legs and out of the kitchen. "Lynn ssh."

"Oh, sorry," Lynn kiss Caleb's cheeks.

They adopted baby Seth a year ago.

Lynn had wanted Seth after the mother abandoned him in the middle of an alleyway. Lynn found him after getting out of work, all he heard where little cries coming from the alley, and there, near the dumpsters was Seth, surrounded by trash and bugs.

Lynn didn't hesitate and took Seth to the hospital where he was checked over. He stayed in the hospital for a month or two, since he had a bad rash and insect bites.

After Seth was better, he was placed up for adoption, and Lynn had talked to Caleb about it, they didn't talk more, after some paperwork, they adopted him. Seth is one year old now, but with some problems.

"Beth's coming over," Caleb said.

"Alright," Lynn ran out to find Faith. She was hiding under the coffee table. "Come on out, I see you."

"Oh," she crawls out, giggling. "Daddy, I want chocolate."

"After you eat, deal," Lynn carried Faith to the kitchen.

"Deal," she smiled.

Lynn let Faith down, and she climbed onto the chair. Caleb came back with Seth in arms.

"You woke him up," Caleb said. "Now carry him until I finish cooking."

"Alright," Lynn grabs Seth. "It's okay, Seth." Seth didn't even cry much. Only when he's hungry.

Beth arrived with Chris, who's the same age as Faith. Sawyer walked in with adorable baby Bella holding his hand. She was two years older than Seth.

"Aunty!" Faith ran over and hugged Beth.

"Hey, sweetie," Beth kissed her head.

"When is the baby coming?" Faith asked.

Lynn glared. "I don't know how you two keep making babies. Sawyer, don't you ever stop?" That's right, Beth is pregnant, again with their third child. Sawyer has no mercy on Beth; they never seem to stop.