•Chapter-18: Beth & Sawyer

Where did that brother of his go? He hasn't seen him, or Lynn anywhere. He knows Lynn was searching for Caleb.

He hopes Lynn didn't find Caleb.

He walked back to the backyard holding two drinks, one for him and one for Beth, no beer for her just for him.

"Here," he handed her the can of soda.

"Thanks," she smiles.

Beth had this little blush; she's so cute. She's fun to talk too, and she's pretty.

With what Beth was wearing, it made her look innocent. Her blue dress wasn't too short; it's perfect, her hair braided to one side. She's wearing flats, a smart choice. She had little makeup on. Which was excellent; everything about her is all-natural; she's gorgeous.

Its the first time he doesn't get drunk that fast, half the night he's been with Beth. He's amazed by himself.

Ever since his brother told Beth the truth, she looks lost.

"I know it's hard to process what my brother told you, but I know he's a kind boy," Sawyer said. "He doesn't mean no harm to anyone."

"I know," she smiled. "I'll just have to get used to it, my first relationship, and it turns out differently."

"It's not over yet, I mean your life is barely starting, enjoy it," he drank his beer. "Have a sip." He offers her some. He knows she's a minor, but one drink won't hurt.

He may get smacked around by Lynn.

But Beth has to get out of that shell. It'll be the only way for her to loosen up. She's too tense.

"I don't know, Lynn will kill me," she said.

"He doesn't have to know," he's probably too busy chasing after his brother. "And if you get drunk, I'll be by your side. Making sure no one comes your way."

"Okay," she grabbed the cup and brought it up to her lips, those sweet plump lips. They look delicious to kiss those thoughts again.

He chuckled as Beth wrinkled her nose in the cutest way. "Ewe tastes nasty." She handed him the cup.

"You'll get used to the taste; come on," he helped Beth up and led her through the house toward the kitchen.

He had to shoo a couple, making out, out of the kitchen.

He looked in the fridge for some juice.

Grabbing a red cup, he pours the alcohol of his choice and then added some pineapple juice and stirred it with a spoon.

He added some ice and handed it to Beth

"Drink," he said. Beth sniff it and took a sip. "Does it taste bad?"

"No, tastes more like pineapple," she smiled.

"Good," he led Beth back to the backyard and sat in the pool chairs. Some of the guys and girls were in the pool swimming around being stupid. It's why he was outside to make sure they don't drown on him.

They were outside for a while.

He had to refill Beth's cup three times, and it started to affect her. She was looking tired and kept yawning. So he stopped giving her drinks.

"You're sleepy?" He asked.

"Yeah," she stood up. "Maybe I should head home." She almost toppled over. He helped her. He doesn't think it's a good idea for her to walk on her own.

"Come on," he led Beth back inside and up the stair to his room. He first had to shoo some topless girls out. After they left, he closed the door. "Here lay down." Beth flop down on the bed. He helped Beth get comfortable, and the bottom of her dress had rolled up to her thighs. He carefully pulled it down. Then got her under the covers. She was asleep now.