•Chapter-22: Future In-Laws

"What?!" Lynn's father looked surprised. Their mother, on the other hand, seemed happy.

"Oh my baby boy," she held Lynn to tight. "It doesn't matter; we love you no matter what, right, Henry?"

"I suppose, but I want grandkids," Henry said. "Wendy, how is Lynn going to give me grandkids."

"Adoption," Wendy smile. "There are many children that need parents."

"Mom and dad, don't get to further into the future," Lynn said. "I'm barely discovering this side of me."

"Alright, oh Beth, sorry I didn't work out between you and Caleb, he's such a nice boy," their mother said.

"It's fine," Beth smiled.

"Oh, that smile, is there someone else?" Lynn glare. He didn't like it one bit.

"Yes, but he's older than me," Beth said.

"Who?" Wendy asked.

They sat in the living room.

He and Beth had to tell their parents everything, even that he and Caleb had sex.

His parents told him to be careful next time.

His parents are good people that accept anyone regardless of who they are; they don't judge.

"Sawyer, Caleb's brother," Beth said.

"Oh no, no," Henry shook his head. "Lynn, get me my shotgun, that boy is nothing but trouble. How did my little princess fall for someone like that?"

"Yes, dad," Lynn smiled. He knew his father would agree with him, but then there's his mother. "Ow."

"He's not such a bad kid," Wendy looked at them both. "We'll give him a chance."

"Thanks, mom," Beth smiled.

"If he hurts my little girl, I'll hunt him down," Hendry said.

Lynn groaned.

"Now, you should invite them over," Wendy smiled. "For dinner."

"No," Lynn said. "Caleb, yes, but no Sawyer."

"Don't be mean, Sawyer will come too," Wendy said. "Lynn, Henry, I want you two to behave. If not, I'll make you sleep outside."

"Alright, when?" Lynn asked.

"Tonight," Wendy said with no buts. Oh great. Lynn doesn't think Caleb can get out of bed.

Lynn smirked.

Caleb sat on the couch watching TV while Sawyer glared. "Stop it. It's very uncomfortable for you to be glaring at me."

"Well, I can't believe you had sex with Lynn," Sawyer said. "Was it painful?"

Caleb a coughed, choking on his drink. He set the cup down. Sawyer pats his back. "How can you ask something like that? Do you expect me to answer it?"

"Yes," Sawyer said. "Well, did it?"

"Yes, it did," Caleb said. "And I'm still sore."

"Well," Sawyer chuckle.

"What happened between you and Beth?" Caleb asked. "And don't lie to me."

"Nothing much happened," Sawyer said. "We got drunk and almost did it," he groaned. "I woke up next to Beth, in between her legs with my dick out, and her panties were on the floor," he said. "All I did was pleasure her, with my hand, when I was about to put it in, I fell asleep."

"You were that close?!" Caleb smacked him. "You could've had committed a crime." He kept hitting him. "She's innocent. Don't ruin her life."

"I won't ruin it," Sawyer said. "I like her. She's pretty and nice. And I'm attracted to her."