•Chapter-1: First Worst Day

"Leave me alone, stop following me," Caleb groaned. Why can't he leave him alone?"

"I'm not following you, we have the same class," Lynn said.

He's doing it on purpose. Why doesn't Lynn go with his girlfriend?

They do go perfectly together.

Hannah Walker is a slut, whore 24/7. The whole enchilada.

Or is the phrase the whole burrito?

It doesn't matter; everyone knows what she is. Like seriously, why doesn't Lynn snap out of that dream and take a good look at reality. Hannah flirts with half the boys in school. Even then, none popular boys are lucky enough to be flirted with, well maybe to have them do her homework or something; still, it's disgusting; speak of the slut, and she appears.

Here comes Hannah, going straight to him. And what the fuck is she wearing?

That whole outfit is, so not appropriate to wear, how is it possible the teachers don't say anything, so, wrong and gross. It leaves little to the imagination, and the way the boys looked at Hannah, gross.

She's leaving boners everywhere.

Well, not everywhere, his little buddy is safe.

But still, the teachers are just standing there, well the male teachers, they too are gawking at her.

Hannah is breaking every single dress code. That black mini skirt, the white blouse, the top buttoned looks ready to pop and expose those fake ass breasts. His positive her parents allow her to get breast implants the moment she turned eighteen.

Hannah is showing too much cleavage, and that caked up makeup, no one needs to wear that much. She had her fake blonde hair down, she's not a blond, but a brunette. He could see the brown roots starting to show.

He shivers, he felt those icy blue eyes pierce his soul.

For once, Caleb is happy that he doesn't feel an ounce of attraction toward women; his little buddy didn't even react to her. Also, if he weren't gay, he would never chase after Hannah.

He frowned.

Caleb is surprised her little minions aren't with her. They always follow her around like lost little puppies.

Wait, false alarm, there they are. First to come into sight, Edna Green, with her waist-long brown hair, light brown eyes.

And then came Angie Blue, with her brownish hair and blue eyes, both of them wore almost the same outfit as Hannah.

Caleb swears they planned overnight on what to wear. Oh, and don't forget the heels. The three wore freaking 6-inch heels!

Don't they get tired of them?

Why even wear all that get up?

Edna and Angie could do much better; they are both so beautiful without makeup, he has seen them without around town, wearing regular clothing, when they aren't hanging with Hannah.

But it's whatever.

"Move it," Hannah sneered. Caleb step to the side. Her minions gave him dirty looks. He ignores them. "Baby." Her high screeched frightened him; he's surprised she didn't break her voicebox. He walked faster 'til, reaching the next class, English. Caleb went in and sat in the back.

He ignored the others and looked at his schedule.

-History:
-English:
-Science:
-Lunch
-Art:
-Math:
-Teachers Ed:

They seem easy. Thank god he has Library last. He gets to help out the librarian.

He took classes during the past two summers.