•Chapter-30: Alone Time

"Lynn not so fast," Caleb stopped him.

"Come on, it's our day off, Beth and Sawyer took Faith so we can have some alone time," Lynn groaned. "Let's enjoy it while we can."

"I know, but not too fast, let's eat first," Caleb slip away and went toward the kitchen. Lynn followed.

"Alright will do it your way," Lynn sighed.

"Good," Caleb set the table. Lynn sat down. He made lasagna. He's a great cook. Better than him. "Hope you like it."

"Baby, I always like your cooking," Lynn grin.

As they ate, he looked at Caleb; his hair was a bit longer, looking hot.

"Stop it," Caleb blushed. "By the way, Max is coming tomorrow."

"For?" Lynn asked.

"He wants to learn how to take care of a baby," Lynn chuckled.

"Really?" Caleb nodded. "Awesome, make him change the diaper."

"Why? You don't change Faith diaper at all," he said.

"Well cause, it's hard," Lynn said.

"Aha," Caleb narrowed his eyes.

After dinner, Caleb went upstairs, leaving him to wash the dishes.

Lynn has been washing the dishes for a while now. What else will he do for Caleb? Oh right, Lynn does every chore in the house the things he does for love and to keep Caleb happy.

Lynn went upstairs after washing the dishes.

He heard the water running in the bathroom, grinning, he made his way over, Caleb stood under the water washing his sexy body. He quietly stripped down and joined him. "Got you," he hugged Caleb from behind.

"Hey," Caleb gasp, turning around to face him. Lynn grips his hips.

"I need to fatten you up," Lynn said.

"Nope, I'm good like this," Caleb said.

Lynn tugged on Calebs lower lip with his teeth and let go.

"Don't tease me like that," Caleb pouted.

"But I like it," Lynn kissed down Caleb's neck.

Lynn placed his hands on Calebs back, pulling him closer. He has the smell of a baby.

"Lynn," Caleb jumped him, their kiss started gently and then became rougher.

They move to the bedroom.

He kissed every inch of Caleb's body, teasing him.

"Lynn, that tickles," he looks up at Caleb. "No, Lynn!" He tickled his sides. "No!" He laughed. "I give!"

"Good," Lynn leaned down and kissed him full on the lips.

It wasn't long before Caleb took control. He had opened a condom and slipped it on Lynn.

"I hate wearing condoms," he said. "Why do you make me wear them when you know I'll take it off halfway."

"To piss you off," Caleb said. "It's how I can tease you," he winced, since they haven['t done it in a while, it's painful. "Hmm," he lowered down and sat there, moving his hips, getting adjusted to Lynn's size once more.

Lynn watched as Caleb moved his hips. He loves every little expression Caleb makes, the way he bites his lips and wrinkles his nose.

He placed his hand on Caleb's hip and stopped him.