•Chapter-21: What A Mess

Waking up to a sore body isn't pleasant. Caleb couldn't move around; everything hurts. Lynn was too rough. But dammit, he loved it. Still, Caleb will kill him personally. He felt a hand on his butt. And Caleb smacked it away.

"Don't touch me," Caleb said. "Can't you see I'm in pain. You were too rough on me."

"Alright, sorry," Lynn chuckled and got up. "But, you weren't complaining last night." Caleb glared.

It took Caleb a while to get up and shower; he smells like Lynn.

The smell wouldn't leave his bod But he didn't care.

He'll gladly leave it like that.

"Question, is it bad I didn't use a condom?" He asked.

"It's a little too late for that?" Caleb said. "I had to clean myself down there, and it was difficult. But thanks for reminding me. I'm going to kill you for that. For not using protection!"

"Whoops," Lynn ran into the bathroom. Lynn is so lucky; he isn't sore like he is. Caleb can't run after him. "I just need to know if you won't get pregnant."

"Oh well, I don't know," Caleb said. "Perhaps I'll take a pregnancy test. And if it's positive, I'll tell you."

"What are you serious?" Lynn popped his head out from the bathroom. "Caleb, I can't be a father. I'm too young for that." Caleb glare. Can he be any stupider?

"Lynn," Caleb looked at him, taking a deep breath. "Do you think a man can have a baby?"

"Ah, yes," Lynn smile.

"Of course not!" Caleb said. "I'm all male!" He can't believe he let Lynn come in him. But he didn't mind. "Unless I was born a girl and decided to change my gender. Then I could have a baby. But I'm all male. Inside and out."

They were so into their lovemaking that they forgot about the condom. Oh well.

"Oh," Lynn felt dumb now; he believes that Caleb could have a baby.

He wouldn't mind. Caleb, having a baby, that would be a dream come true. But that won't be possible.

Either way, they could always adopt. Look at him, thinking of the future. They still have plenty of time.

He smiled.

He went downstairs; everything was clean. Sawyer must've had a clean up on his own. He felt sorry, he didn't help. But aside from being tired. He was sore, and he will admit. He and Lynn woke up early in the morning and had a little morning session.

Morning sex is wonderful. He can still feel it.

Sighing, he was hungry. He went into the kitchen and took out some ingredients to make breakfast. And he made sure to cook enough for Lynn too.

So that Lynn won't steal his food, it wasn't long before Lynn came downstairs and wrapped his arms around his waist while he washed some dishes.

Caleb likes it.

"Ow," and Lynn ruined the moment by biting his ear. "Lynn quit it, I'm sore, and I feel like I'll break."

"Sorry, I was to rough last night," he said. "And this morning, but you weren't complaining both times. Your ass is so nice."

"Shut up," he pushed him away. "Eat."

"The house is clean," Lynn said. "Your brother did a good job."

"Yeah, I think Sawyer had help; this would've had taken up to three hours or more to clean up," he said. "And his car is not in the driveway; I think he went out."